• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club a higher quality recording of the infamous Sony E3 2006 press conference has been recovered (1080p resolution!)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

from NoClip's archives. you might recognize some of the memes it spawned. (Ridgeeeeee Racer, Giant Enemy Crab, Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars)
the limitations of internet connections of the time meant uploads were generally below 480p, but it was (according to the description) initially recorded using HDCAM tapes. which naturally supported much higher resolutions.

Real talk, as much as this presser (and the ensuing issues with releasing the damn console) hurt the PS3 in the beginning...

I really miss this era of PlayStation.

Real talk, as much as this presser (and the ensuing issues with releasing the damn console) hurt the PS3 in the beginning...

I really miss this era of PlayStation.

They made so much weird shit back then lol. I miss that experimental/weird era. It definitely carried across to the Vita platform though, we got some interesting games from Japan Studio and their external partners there too.

I miss the PS1/PSP/PS2 days of Sony first party even more tbh though. I only just discovered how great Ape Escape is this year. Such great games.

Back
Top Bottom