• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News a build of the unreleased 3DS game "WWE Brawl" has been recovered and posted online.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

FightingGame_05.jpg

(concept art by Rich Lyons)

as the video notes, it was meant to be a handheld port of a similarly unreleased console game of the same name. developed by Altron.
THQ was publishing it, so it should be pretty obvious why it never came out.

from what i can tell, this seems to be the first fully unreleased 3DS game to surface online. outside of a tech demo Nintendo used to demonstrate the console at E3 2010.
normal prototypes have been floating around for years. with a inexplicably large collection of Garfield Kart builds, and full source code + builds included in the recent Wayforward lot being some notable examples.

Yeah, I remember this. Looked and played like a WWE themed Power Stone game. I was quite hyped about it, actually, this sub-genre has been a rare one since the actual Power Stone.

That Sheamus looks rad, though.

Pretty cool stuff.

Kinda sucks how so few WWE games come to Nintendo. Ever since All Stars, which was on 3DS, we got....2k Battlegrounds and the infamous switch version of 2k18.

Back
Top Bottom