• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic ...

Really cool items!

I'm not at home these days, but my most precious game (also because it's a game a LOVE) is my Hotline Miami Collection Collector's Edition on Switch. There was like 8000 copies, made by Special Reserve Games.

q20xSSb.jpg
BSMahA0.jpg

Last edited:
My gaming galore can be seen at @wiiucollector on Instagram. The big-hitters for me were:

• Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Black Chest Edition)

- something of a "holy grail" among PAL set collectors, it's a near identical package across several platforms except for the slip case and, of course, the game itself (which, let's face it, is often the last thing on a collectors mind). It's a huge item and I know of around only 4 others to have this. This is not rare on any other platform, but probably is expensive for any. Sold exclusively via Ubisoft's website I believe.

• LEGO Jurassic World (limited edition with minifigure)

- up against LEGO collectors, being a Target exclusive (oh, it's a NTSC curio) and rumoured to have been recalled due to a miss print all are likely contributions as to why this has became an ultra rare item.

• Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Russian Special Edition)

- not the official title, but you'll never guess what country got this as an exclusive special edition (PM me your guesses). Contains fridge magnets and what else I cannot remember. This was a manic sprint to obtain, being an extremely belated and recent discovery among so-called Western collectors. Having their own division of Nintendo has meant Russia has frequently got some really interesting stuff.

Okay, I could go on. Hopefully I'll continue later (with pictures) as it's obviously a passion of mine.

I'm actually on the look out for some key items (a Super Holiday Bundle of the critically lukewarmed Skylanders Trap-Team and many more that are even more ridiculous to describe - if you can help, you know what to do :))

I just bought first 4 figures deluxe mario and yoshi. Some might say 700 dollars is too much for a video game statue. For them id say yes, i am fiscally irresponsible. Im gonna try to get bowser next year.

I currently have a luigi and polterpup f4f, along with a sonic. I also own about 50 or so amiibo. I never went too crazy with them, just got characters i liked. I have the dreamers edition of links awakening, and the metroid
Dread collectors edition, both sealed and in a protective shell. A sealed mario 3d all stars too. I have a few gamecube games that are in good shape with all inserts, such as mario sunshine, double dash, re4, and animal crossing (with the memory card). And a lot of art books/strategy guide

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom