• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club 30 Years of Snake Roy |ST| The Anniversary Celebration

Clov

An ethernet cable girlfriend
Pronouns
She/Her
pdf_ba74a630-ee27-012f-a816-005056960004.jpg

That's right! I can hardly believe it myself, but 30 years have passed since the release of Snake Roy, the most popular game on the Mega Duck! Widely regarded as developer Sachen's best work, 1993's Snake Roy has been beguiling audiences with its epic story of a king transformed into a snake for three decades now!

screenshot_11.png

(On the title screen of Snake Roy, you can Start the game AND input a password!)

screenshot.jpg

(Snake Roy, trapped in a maze)

maxresdefault.jpg

(How's Snake Roy gonna get out of this one...?)

maxresdefault.jpg

(Watch out, Snake Roy!)

Feel free to post your Snake Roy memories here! I'm sure many people have been dying to share.

Check out my sick Snake Roy fan art. Can't believe its been a dirty thirty already, all us Duck Heads will be rocking with Roy til the day we die though.
Solid_white.svg.webp

it being "99% identical" to a Game Boy isn't a joke. it has the exact same CPU and screen resolution, but less RAM.

LESS RAM than a Gameboy? how did it run any games?? How did they manage to pull off Snake Roy in less RAM than a Gameboy?

Snake Roy doesn't do what Snake Roy does for Snake Roy.

Snake Roy does what Snake Roy does because Snake Roy is Snake Roy.

i can't believe it took over 27 years for this console to finally get emulated.

truly an epic saga.
it being "99% identical" to a Game Boy isn't a joke. it has the exact same CPU and screen resolution, but less RAM.

Petition to add the Mega Duck to NSO

One of Game Duck's most underrated classics. Glad to see that Famiboards isn't like certain OTHER forums (🙄) when it comes to respecting Snake Roy's legacy.

It's time we have this discussion: did you play Snake Roy Mega Duck or Cougar Boy?
Yeag if you're a noble member of the Mega Duck army.
Reply if you're not but a lowly worm who was just punished by the Cougar Boy.

All true Roy Rollers play it on the Mega Duck
All true clowns and fools play it on the Cougar Boy
The foul creatures who claw at my window at night play it in the game boy (I refuse to capitalize the name of that "handheld")
Proud to be foul

Back
Top Bottom