• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club 2023: The Year without Waluigi

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Heartbreaking: 2023 was the first Waluigi-less year after yearly appearance since his debut in 2000
-Super Mario Wiki Twitter Account

IMG_4962.jpeg

I was shook when they deleted him from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the last wave

mans just gone

The way they censored his race tracks to not reference him anymore is wild too

Nintendo has way too much power

I was shook when they deleted him from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the last wave

mans just gone

The way they censored his race tracks to not reference him anymore is wild too

Nintendo has way too much power
It's...
It's just called Pinball now...

On the one hand, temping to make a "The evil has been defeated" joke

On the other hand, it's actually kinda wild and legitimately impressive that he's really been in a game a year for over 20 years

The sacrifice has been made. Waluigi can now be a fighter in the next Smash. This is how it works, right?

Now that I think about it, it's on brand. Luigi gets a whole year dedicated to himself. Waluigi takes a whole year off. Chad move.

Waluigi let us hang out in his awesome freshly revamped stadium again this year. He more than earned a vacation.

So he's either dead or getting ready for a spectacular comeback. Either way, some folks will rejoice while others will curse the heavens. Such is the way of Waluigi.

That’s it. I’m fucking done. I’m done with this stupid fucking company that doesn’t give a shit about what any of their fans want. Nintendo is lucky to be in a position where they have millions of fans clamoring for more of their favourite series and characters, and for what? So they can say “FUCK YOU” and flip their fanbase a gigantic middle finger. They don’t give a shit about you, they don’t give a shit about me, all they care about is MONEY MONEY MONEY. Maybe it’s time we vote with our wallets and run these motherfuckers out of business. If they’re not going to respect their fans and do what we want for a change, then I think it’s only right that we TAKE REVENGE by ONLY BUYING COMPETITORS PRODUCTS from now on. I have already thrown out my Nintendo Switch, and let’s just say that the garbage man is going to have his hands full with a LOT of unwanted Amiibos the next time he comes to take out the trash.

That’s right, Nintendo. I went there and I will CONTINUE to throw out your shitty products until you listen to the voices of your fans. THIS MEANS WAR.

Man, nothing came out of Waluigi in 2023 but another mario character didn't appear in 2023 and that is...
Princess_Rosalina_Super_Mario_Galaxy.png

Rosalina
I wish they put her in Mario Wonder.

waluigi entered a plea deal with the united states federal government following his involvement in the ftx collapse. im glad nintendo cut ties with this charlatan

On the one hand, temping to make a "The evil has been defeated" joke

On the other hand, it's actually kinda wild and legitimately impressive that he's really been in a game a year for over 20 years
This is where I'm at. So many multiplayer Mario spin-offs...

Back
Top Bottom