• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club 14 years since the best youtube video ever

While were posting retro youtube videos. Here is ign’s review of mario galaxy, i didnt get a wii until much later, but still, i salivated over this game in the lead up to and past its launch. I watched this video review so much. And i watched that queen video a bunch to. Not even the lead up to odyssey felt as exciting as the lead up to and launch of galaxy

and it's still as cool as it was in 2008.

Don't Stop Me Now is the unofficial Nintendo anthem

(I never uploaded my King of the Hill contribution and I really should, even if the meme is now like two years past expiry lmao)

That's not the intro to the 2004 Nintendo E3 conference, OP:

Weird WordArt aside, this is honestly what I picture in my head when I want to talk Nintendo. This is that good ish right there frfr

I thought it was gonna be this since I remembered it was 2008

Also, these are probably my top 10 favorite YouTube videos:

Back
Top Bottom