• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Papagenos hints at a new adventure game starring Zelda as the main playable character

I think the main issue with simply making a "traditional 3D Zelda", regardless if Zelda herself is the main character or not, is simply who can make one? Nintendo is already busy making the big open air things that are only marginally longer to make than original, pre-HD Zelda games, and any smaller scope than open air games could be fulfilled by making a 2D Zelda and keeping that line going.

So who would you partner with?

• Platinum? They made Okami as Clover. In this case, I doubt they still have the talent after Kamiya's departure.
  • Sony Santa Monica? Modern God of War basically is structured like 3D Zelda. Lol dream big on this one.
  • Ember Lab? They made Kena and that fan-made Majora's Mask cinematic. Could be okay, but also unproven for now. But maybe this could be tapped into.
  • Grezzo? Maybe after remaking Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, they have some idea, but that's also a risk.

So from memory, basically no one makes 3D Zelda-likes. Everything is 2D like Tunic or Death's Door.

But all that said, I would love for a Zelda game where Zelda herself is the main priority. Cadence of Hyrule is really good and I'm excited to play Hyrule Warriors eventually, but I need more. Just that I feel like it's most likely in a 2D game or a spin-off that is more cut down than a traditional 3D Zelda.
Bayonetta Origins felt like someone took the Zelda-led game I never knew I wanted and reskinned it. To the point that if someone told me that it started as a concept where you play as Zelda and a Phantom Armour, I'd believe them. I'd be curious to see what PG could cook up if they were interested in it.

Potentially scalding hot take but I also think Ganbarion could do something pretty cool with the IP if given a decent budget. I really liked Pandora's Tower, warts and all, gave me that Zelda vibe at times. But I suspect they're on another middling One Piece game.

Bayonetta Origins felt like someone took the Zelda-led game I never knew I wanted and reskinned it. To the point that if someone told me that it started as a concept where you play as Zelda and a Phantom Armour, I'd believe them. I'd be curious to see what PG could cook up if they were interested in it.

Potentially scalding hot take but I also think Ganbarion could do something pretty cool with the IP if given a decent budget. I really liked Pandora's Tower, warts and all, gave me that Zelda vibe at times. But I suspect they're on another middling One Piece game.
And this is how I learn One Piece Unlimited Cruise and Pandora's Tower were the same devs! Always was interested in Pandoras Tower, now even more so. Unlimited Cruise is one of my favourites

If people want some kind of lock-and-key Metroidvania and linear design to Zelda, the best hope is for some degree of that in the next open-world game, 2D Zelda, or a different type of game entirely. I don't think they will ever shrink the world significantly or gate off large areas because you happen to not have the bombs at that point. The past games abstracted some kind of 'open-world' with large fields and open paths leading to significant zones. And those games had the exact same type of 'open-world' collectible like Golden Skulltulas and Poe Souls that folks bemoan the Korok seeds for.

I understand the desire for some kind of linear progression but I don't like the idea of throwing out the baby with the bathwater or investing resources in a separate 'OoT-style' game (when there's no real consistent 'OoT' like game besides OoT itself, the other 3D Zeldas had varying takes on it). However I would very much enjoy an entirely different style of linear Zelda game, like a Sheik stealth action game where there is no illusion of an 'open' world but instead you're infiltrating a fortress or castle and forging through dangerous, compact spaces, closer to Dark Souls where there are no open fields or towns.

I think the main issue with simply making a "traditional 3D Zelda", regardless if Zelda herself is the main character or not, is simply who can make one? Nintendo is already busy making the big open air things that are only marginally longer to make than original, pre-HD Zelda games, and any smaller scope than open air games could be fulfilled by making a 2D Zelda and keeping that line going.

So who would you partner with?

• Platinum? They made Okami as Clover. In this case, I doubt they still have the talent after Kamiya's departure.
  • Sony Santa Monica? Modern God of War basically is structured like 3D Zelda. Lol dream big on this one.
  • Ember Lab? They made Kena and that fan-made Majora's Mask cinematic. Could be okay, but also unproven for now. But maybe this could be tapped into.
  • Grezzo? Maybe after remaking Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, they have some idea, but that's also a risk.

So from memory, basically no one makes 3D Zelda-likes. Everything is 2D like Tunic or Death's Door.

But all that said, I would love for a Zelda game where Zelda herself is the main priority. Cadence of Hyrule is really good and I'm excited to play Hyrule Warriors eventually, but I need more. Just that I feel like it's most likely in a 2D game or a spin-off that is more cut down than a traditional 3D Zelda.
If they're gonna make a traditional 3D Zelda or something more like GoW - I still stand by, it will be a remake of Ocarina imo which, as a project that takes 3/4 years (ready for the big 30th anniversary of Ocarina) while they rework the open air format and work on it in pre-production (probably not coming til towards the end of the gen anyway) makes a ton of sense to have a big Zelda project for the team to work on and not as big an investment as FF7 Remake series; Grezzo will do another 2D Zelda most likely in the meantime, probably a remake.

I think you're conflating two different things. There was a 4chan text "leak" that "predicted" the ninja and cowgirl outfits and also said that Oracle remakes were happening, but that was made after the trailer in the September direct that showed symbols hinting at Ninja Peach and Cowgirl Peach and so was obviously piggy-backing off very safe inferences you could make from that trailer

Papagenos was hinting at Ninja Peach in the game on September 9th, a couple days before the direct that showed off the outfit mechanic, when the game was still "Princess Peach will star in a new game" and there were only like 5 seconds of footage to go off of

Ah, you’re right; I guess I was mixing it up with the 4chan leak—my bad!

And this is how I learn One Piece Unlimited Cruise and Pandora's Tower were the same devs! Always was interested in Pandoras Tower, now even more so. Unlimited Cruise is one of my favourites
Yeah, Ganbarion has, for most of its history, been a developer of licensed anime titles and the like. Pandora's Tower was Nintendo giving them an opportunity to make something original.

Yeah I think it may be the TOTK hyrule warriors featuring Zelda if Genos isn't full of it again.
Small chance that crypt of the necrodancer rythm heaveny game gets a Zelda feature on the Switch version. Just a feeling.
And a chance that the BOTW Switch 2 version has a Zelda story either as DLC or even just a "what if" start as Zelda option.

I guess it could be an entirely new title, it does seem like a good hook for a 2d title or something.

Yeah, just do Soulslike. Amazing combat with lock-and-key metroidvania world design. Pray to the goddess statues to power-up. A hero-less era, Zelda is forced to take matters into her own hands.

It could also take place during the 7 years where Ganondorf took over Hyrule in Ocarina of Time.

At the end of her 'fruitless' battle to bide time for the hero, she goes into hiding as sheik.

BotW and TotK have sold far more than every other Zelda game ever made. The dev team feels rejuvenated making them. To call those entries scraps is just an absurdity.
Implying that BotW and TotK don't have any instances of intended world design is... wow.
Joke seems to have missed the mark, whoops. My bad.

The point I was making is that I don't see the open-world games as a superior format to the traditional dungeon-based games. I know there are a lot of people who would argue it's the exact inverse, and that was what I was joking about, but I don't agree with them either. I would need to have played anything other than 2D gameboy Zelda to even judge for myself, at the very least.

In my opinion, comparing the two styles is like apples and oranges because they're trying to accomplish different things, and neither seems strictly better or worse. Ergo, Zelda starring in a game with the older approach wouldn't inherently be snubbing her for sexist reasons, so long as the game design is still as strong as it was before.

Last edited:
I don't see a Zelda game being action oriented based on the most recent depictions of the character, unless they decide to bring back Sheik as a main component of her identity.

I also am struggling to imagine a top-down Zelda with the princess as the main character.

Most likely scenario I see is a 3D puzzle-adventure, with light magic-based combat.

I also am struggling to imagine a top-down Zelda with the princess as the main character.
I mean technically we've already seen a top down game with a playable Zelda if you consider Cadence of Hyrule. I think you could substitute the items with new magical abilities, same focus on dungeons and puzzle solving. While it's not really typical of Nintendo move, it could essentially just be a traditional top-down game with just the main character being different, then adjust the story appropriately.

I don't see a Zelda game being action oriented based on the most recent depictions of the character, unless they decide to bring back Sheik as a main component of her identity.

Most likely scenario I see is a 3D puzzle-adventure, with light magic-based combat.
I think you think it's literally going to be BoTW Zelda. I seriously doubt it.

It could take place in another legend or a legend we've never seen.

Plus, they will do whatever is fun as a videogame to play. Zelda is definitely more of a warrior princess than Peach.
Mario games are way more casual. They're going to make a hardcore-oriented game for Zelda spinoffs.

Last edited:
Well, other than the really obvious fact that development times make it impossible there's a new main 3D Zelda anytime soon...? Nintendo doesn't believe in arbitrarily swapping protagonists. If there's a new Zelda lead game, where link isn't a major playable character, like princess peach showtime or Luigi's mansion, it'll be because there's a significantly different gameplay style that they think doesn't quite fit Link but does Zelda.

What that could be, I don't know, but I'm not working for nintendo
I don’t agree.

Who says it’s large scale?
Who says the Zelda devs are working on it
Who says they can’t design a Zelda that works becuase its arbitrary

You’re going in with a million assumptions of what they can and can’t do, we don’t know anything.

But Zelda is already playable in those games

If the report is accurate then it’s probably something new
I mean the absolute main character on the box/logo/specifically named. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Zelda. or something. I'd go as far to say link could be post-game or for smaller side story content (present timeline) until the very end. And how link got like 10 weapon types in the last game. This time Zelda gets all the unique stuff (zonai gear etc). Given she's the one in the past where a lot of the Ganondorf stuff happens, its pretty much writes itself.

Or it could be something new, or not exist at all. Who knows.

People really need to stop saying that Bayonetta Origins is a Zelda-like because my backlog is already big enough as it and I need to spend my money more wisely.

People really need to stop saying that Bayonetta Origins is a Zelda-like because my backlog is already big enough as it and I need to spend my money more wisely.
I don't know if I'd call it a Zelda-like, but I would say that money spent on Bayonetta Origins is money spent wisely. It was a delightful surprise for me last year.

also you can't put that picture in a tweet and expect me not to shout "GIVE US THE GAY ZELDAS YOU COWARDS" at the screen
zelda? me neither, long lost franchise. last i hear shes in a cave she fell while spelunking.

----

I could see it. Being maybe developed next to TotK, with a new map, more exploration/something based gameplay system.
A spin of to say, based on TotKs framework, smalle rscale then the last 2 games, but having a playable zelda... yeah, i could see it in the first or second year as a bridge to the next big Zelda. Before people say "but but it will take 5 years)... depends of the scale (TotK was huge), and when they started. between BotW and TotK we had a DLC and a pandemic.

If they where mostly done on the game planing and development side a year before release, and no DLC was done, i could see a 3 year zelda game thats not pushing the hardware that far as a "tech exploration" game, not as risky as a full fledged Zelda mainline game with zelda instead of link, if its a spinoff people are fine if its smaller in scope.

Kinda like Pokemon Lets go: they needed more time for a full new game, so doing lets go in between to get the hardware to know was a choice.

Edit: oh and by spinoff i don't man a radical shift in gameplay. roughly it should still reflect TotK, but maybe less nimble (i dont see zelda climbing mountains and doing all that stuff), and instead focusing more on the exploration science puzzles part in a ... less "move things around" puzzle box way. I do want her to fight, but maybe have here focus more on magic in addition to rapiers and magic beings being called/summoned.

(no, those distinctions are not because gender, bayonetta? thats one that can use ridiculouse weapons.
I just dont see zelda as the characters she was portraied as do the same things as link, and from a gameplay perspective it would be a different take instead of just a reskined link.
If we get a new zelda, not the one of TotK, then its a different story and i could see here be a more hands on / overdone strong person like the link from TotK)

Last edited:
The point I was making is that I don't see the open-world games as a superior format to the traditional dungeon-based games. [..] I would need to have played anything other than 2D gameboy Zelda to even judge for myself, at the very least.

In my opinion, comparing the two styles is like apples and oranges because they're trying to accomplish different things, and neither seems strictly better or worse.
I strongly disagree with that. They're very much born from the desire to deliver the same experience, but do so using different methods.

Edit: I've expounded on that for a while now, but I think it is worth repeating that The Legend of Zelda's core gameplay has always been revolving around the concept of "discovery" and using that as the way of propelling the player forward. One of the mistakes that some of the games starting with Twilight Princess and ending with Breath of the Wild made was to strip that aspect down and forcing the player more strictly along a pre-designated path all throughout the game. It's a misunderstanding that these games follow Ocarina's formula to the letter when Ocarina is, all things considered, a relatively open game compared to some of the games between its release and BotW's.

Calling the older games "dungeon-based" is a misnomer, since it ignores that finding the path and gaining access to these dungeons was of equal (or in TLoZ, possibly higher) importance than the dungeons themselves.

Last edited:
Ocarina is not really that open at all. You can sequence break some things, but that's mostly due to the age of the game more than any intended design. Most of the areas are gated to prevent the player from advancing to them untill they obtain the item in the previous area.

The only games I'd say are truly "open" are TLoZ, AoL, BOTW and TotK. WW is close but is also strictly linear with it's main islands.

Not sure why this thread turned into this debate again tho.

Ocarina is not really that open at all. You can sequence break some things, but that's mostly due to the age of the game more than any intended design. Most of the areas are gated to prevent the player from advancing to them untill they obtain the item in the previous area.
No they're not. And I'd argue that it is intended design - if it were not so, why on god's green earth would Nintendo include an animation of you jumping across the bridge into Gerudo Town with Epona? Once you clear the Forest Temple, you can do a lot:

• Go on with the main quest and clear the Fire or Water Temple (neither is a prerequisite for the other)
  • Go back in time and clear Bottom of the Well
  • Rescue Epona and access Gerudo Town (the only thing stopping you from reaching Desert Colossus is not having the Longshot)
    • Which in turn gives you access to the Gerudo Training Area and Horse Archery mini-game
That's by no means "not really that open". The only things that are hard gated in the Adult part are having access to time travel, getting into Forest Temple (requires racing Dampe), getting to Desert Colossus (requires the Longshot to get into the second section of Gerudo Desert) and accessing Ganon's Castle (duh). (Aunt Edith says I forgot to mention Shadow Temple)

Last edited:
No they're not. And I'd argue that it is intended design - if it were not so, why on god's green earth would Nintendo include an animation of you jumping across the bridge into Gerudo Town with Epona? Once you clear the Forest Temple, you can do a lot:

• Go on with the main quest and clear the Fire or Water Temple (neither is a prerequisite for the other)
  • Rescue Epona and access Gerudo Town (the only thing stopping you from reaching Desert Colossus is not having the Longshot)
    • Which in turn gives you access to the Gerudo Training Area and Horse Archery mini-game
That's by no means "not really that open". The only things that are hard gated in the Adult part are having access to time travel, getting into Forest Temple (requires racing Dampe), getting to Desert Colossus (requires the Longshot to get into the second section of Gerudo Desert) and accessing Ganon's Castle (duh).
Nail on the head. OOT is much like ALTTP, they're mostly linear games that open up with the dungeon order of the second half.

I think there's plenty of middle ground between just making a budget spin off and making a 50h linear game like Skyward Sword.

Something like a level based game that is a dungeon crawler, or an adventure game with puzzles, that uses the 3D World perspective, or even traditional 3rd person, but is more like Captain Toad or a platformer.

Similar to a traditional 2D Zelda, but with 3D World camera or something.

Level based, not exploration based. Dungeons are like a 3D World level or a longer Captain Toad.

I think Grezzo is capable of doing that.

But yeah, 2D Zelda where Zelda is the playable character is the best shot rn imo.

I'd be unbelivably down for Zelda Treasure Tracker.

I could see it as low budget traditional Zelda. So there’s still some of that as a spin off so the open world game can be the mainline ones.

That's by no means "not really that open". The only things that are hard gated in the Adult part are having access to time travel, getting into Forest Temple (requires racing Dampe), getting to Desert Colossus (requires the Longshot to get into the second section of Gerudo Desert) and accessing Ganon's Castle (duh). (Aunt Edith says I forgot to mention Shadow Temple)
Accessing the Gerudo desert via Epona doesn't mean it's the intended design to allow the player to try and complete like half of the Spirit Temple before anything else. The Spirit Temple specifically requires the Longshot, which is found in the water temple and requires the hookshot and bow to complete. The fire Temple also needs the bow in some areas, as does the Shadow. There's a clear intended path from Temple to Temple, the game just does nothing to account for people getting the item and dipping. Obviously you can complete a lot the adult half out of order, but if the game had implemented the type of cutscene and story gating that MM onwards had, you wouldn't have been able to.

Turning the traditional style into a Zelda-focused spin-off is an intriguing idea. It would also help now that each entry is sure to take longer, having a smaller, more linear game to fill the gap could be interesting.

Then again, maybe the top-down games could already accomplish that goal on their own.

I'd be unbelivably down for Zelda Treasure Tracker.
Me too!! The fact that the initial pitch for Captain Toad was actually for a Zelda game(Link would star the game as he didn't jump back then) but Miyamoto neglected it, thinking it'd be better as a mini game to 3D World but then liked it enough to turn into it's own game and Link's Awakening adopting the diorama style makes me think that something along the lines of Captain Toad but bigger starring Zelda can be a new tent pole in the series.
I could see it as low budget traditional Zelda. So there’s still some of that as a spin off so the open world game can be the mainline ones.
Unless it's Grezzo being strict to Ocarina of Time 3D scope or making something like Ever Oasis spiritual successor starring Zelda, I don't know how a traditional Zelda could be low budget.
Well, if the Zelda team made a linear game using Tears of the Kingdom assets alongside TotK and delivers it 1-2 years after(much like Captain Toad/3D World) then I can see a Zelda spin off that resembles a traditional Zelda.
But something like a new game with the scope of Skyward Sword would cost just as much as BotW(tho they'd sabe on marketing).

I think of it as: Princess Peach Showtime might not look like a high budget game, but it still took 5 years to make and aims for pretty high graphical fidelity. It obviously didn't have the marketing budget that Odyssey did but it was in no way as small budget game like if we compare 3D World to Captain Toad.

I don't know if I made much sense tho. What I think we'll get is either 2D Zelda reinvented, a Zelda campaign based on TotK that is linear and puzzle or action based or a new spin off series.
Turning the traditional style into a Zelda-focused spin-off is an intriguing idea. It would also help now that each entry is sure to take longer, having a smaller, more linear game to fill the gap could be interesting.

Then again, maybe the top-down games could already accomplish that goal on their own.
Well, I can see that happening. I think having a brand new 2D Zelda game and maintaining open world as the "main" series is their go, but I wouldn't be against a new traditional game. It'd just have to be smaller in scope or be very linear because ~40h games with big dungeons and story focused like Skyward Sword with Switch graphics and voice acting would cost just as much as BotW did.

So are people not thinking this could be Monolith’s game
We are. I am at least. Only logical conclusion with the info we have at present. Otherwise, it's a complete shot in the dark.

I doubt the Zelda team is making it. They are busy, busy. And it's probably not Grezzo's game either, which I think is coming this year.

We are. I am at least. Only logical conclusion with the info we have at present. Otherwise, it's a complete shot in the dark.

I doubt the Zelda team is making it. They are busy, busy. And it's probably not Grezzo's game either, which I think is coming this year.
The most logical conclusion is that it's a new Monolith Soft IP unrelated to Zelda, Xennoblade, or anything else.

There's nothing tying this rumor to MonolithSoft
You kinda have to do some digging to understand why I'm making this connection.

So like, say there is a Zelda-centric game in the works. Who is making it? This is the question you need to ask yourself. Because Nintendo has very limited studios and we know what a lot of them are already making (or are predesignated to make) or have just completed.

It could be Grezzo. I just don't think it is personally.

Last edited:
There's nothing tying this rumor to MonolithSoft
The rumor that Monolith Soft's action game is a Zelda has been around since the beginning.
“the job openings listed under the fantasy action project and the Zelda project are the exact same”

That is the biggest hint that makes me think it is a Zelda game. When the Xenoblade recruitment page still existed, the job openings were different from those for Zelda and the action game. And they are still exactly the same today (except that Zelda's has 1 more: Scenario Planner).
What I think is that the two recruiting pages are for Zelda games and both have the same job openings so as to share the members of the two projects.

But I would honestly prefer it to be a new IP.

You kinda have to do some digging to understand why I'm making this connection.

So like, say there is a Zelda-centric game in the works. Who is making it? This is the question you need to ask yourself. Because Nintendo has very limited studios and we know what a lot of them are already making (or are predesignated to make) or have just completed.

It could be Grezzo. I just don't think it is personally.
Why not Grezzo out of curiosity? Just in your opinion.

The rumor that Monolith Soft's action game is a Zelda has been around since the beginning.
“the job openings listed under the fantasy action project and the Zelda project are the exact same”

That is the biggest hint that makes me think it is a Zelda game. When the Xenoblade recruitment page still existed, the job openings were different from those for Zelda and the action game. And they are still exactly the same today (except that Zelda's has 1 more: Scenario Planner).
What I think is that the two recruiting pages are for Zelda games and both have the same job openings so as to share the members of the two projects.

But I would honestly prefer it to be a new IP.
And I never believed that. Especially thr art, which is just a significant reach. This new rumor doesn't change that, especially when it's just coming from someone who seemingly has a dubious history at that

He's gotten 2 things before and another dubious prediction right. He said someone told him Prime 1 was getting a full remaster and shadow drop just before it happened, he also said Mario RPG was getting a remake. As for the dubious prediction, he knew all the forms of peach in Showtime. However you could pretty easily infer them from the first trailer since they showed the symbols for the outfits.
There’s a difference between knowing small details a couple weeks ahead and leaking a potential years off next-gen Zelda game

Why not Grezzo out of curiosity? Just in your opinion.
Well, I say this just because Grezzo's game is probably coming this year and they are typically known for remakes. I can see Nintendo giving them the reins on an original Zelda title before they let them make some sort of spinoff that doesn't follow the typical genre of the Legend of Zelda, which is what they've been honing their practice with since their debut. Unless the game is literally just a Zelda game featuring Zelda as the main character.... then maybe that makes sense? But then, that's not a spinoff imo.

Monolith should be on the table. No one is saying is them, but they’re definitely a possibility and honestly they’re the most exciting option for me. I would love to see what they would’ve created.

Well, I say this just because Grezzo's game is probably coming this year and they are typically known for remakes. I can see Nintendo giving them the reins on an original Zelda title before they let them make some sort of spinoff that doesn't follow the typical genre of the Legend of Zelda, which is what they've been honing their practice with since their debut. Unless the game is literally just a Zelda game featuring Zelda as the main character.... then maybe that makes sense? But then, that's not a spinoff imo.
Technically they already have done significant work on something like this, Tri-Force Heroes. I think most would also categorize that as a spin-off even though it is considered mainline. I could see this potenital Zelda game being treated the same way even if it plays differently.

I do get what you mean though, this is under the assumption that it plays somewhat closely to traditional top-down entries.

It's actually Retro that's make this rumored Zelda game. They finished Metroid Prime 4 years ago and have just been sitting on it for all of these to years to help with back pain while they develop a Zelda game.

The thing about Monolith's mystery project being Zelda is they describe it as (and admittedly this is via Google translate) 'An ambitious project that differs from Monolith Soft's brand image' and that doesn't really doesn't describe a Zelda project since they've been working on that series since Skyward Sword on the Wii
By that they simply mean that it will be a game oriented more towards action and spectacular/cinematic combat as I see it. And Monolith Soft's brand image is the Xeno series. Besides the fact that when they posted it (2017), people still didn't link them to Zelda and they still didn't have the recruitment page for Zelda (2019).

So no, Monolith Soft's brand image is not Zelda.

I feel like people are jumping through hoops to speculate that Monolith Soft's fantasy game is a Zelda game specifically.
Not a bad leap in logic tbh. If Division 2 actually had/has a 2nd game in dev, and wasn't just working on TotK, it stands to reason that it could be Zelda adjacent given the experience with the IP, and the recruitment image.

The relative likelihood of what this is about, ignoring the most likely possibility that it's bs, go something like this

Hyrule Warriors 3 >> Grezzo >>>> Monolithsoft > Anything else

There aren't many options guys lol.

^^ Agree with Dyle here. ^^

Nintendo doesn't have studios for this game. Especially if we are talking about a "highly ambitious" spinoff.

The only other option I can think of is Bandai Namco's action game.

My tierlist:

The rumor is fake >>> Koei Tecmo >> Monolithsoft >> Grezzo = Bandai Namco > ???

The soulslike thing is just a pipedream for me. Imagining different combat styles. Path of Din (Warrior) Path of Nayru (Mage) Path of Farore (Rogue)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom