• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club You hear that Noah? Lanz wants something a bit meatier.

Do you think Xenoblade translations crack under the pressure of having to come up with meme-worthy battle quotes every game?

For me "I got something for you" is happening on a loop basically. Far beyond repetitive battle banter even for Xenoblade. It's bad enough I actually think it may be a bug.

For me "I got something for you" is happening on a loop basically. Far beyond repetitive battle banter even for Xenoblade. It's bad enough I actually think it may be a bug.
Don't worry, soon it'll become a meme and Monolith will patch it and then people will be upset that the meme is gone 👍

I haven't controlled Lanz yet to confirm, but it feels like it's not tied to an actual art, and instead is used every time Lanz regains aggro.

"What are they gonna do? Make me yawn myself to death?"

Edit: I am fraud, someone did this exact joke before me.
Punish me for my crime mods.

I can't believe I made the same thread just a second ago I didn't notice this one haha.
Seriously, get it together man, Queen's Beans /s

(I am going to use this swear repeatedly until it becomes popular because it's just that good)

I have already accepted this line will be playing in loop inside my head for the next few years until the next Xenoblade comes out and it gets replaced with a new piece of battle banter.

You think at the end of the xenoblade 3 credits we'll get a photograph of

Giga Noah Chad wearing Professor Turo's outfit with Mio, Lanz and Eunie and their kids as part of his haram?

jk

I'm still in chapter 1 for Xenoblade 3.
not sure if you meant to say Lanz instead of Sena but I like it more this way lol

Famiboards will pay for its insolence.

We will not rest until this thread is the entire front page.

All must know about Lanz's meat, and how it must be much more meatier.

giphy.gif

I was saddened that 'You're a right muppet, Lanz' wasn't actually a battle quote but was from a cutscene instead.

Check out this sick new skill!

I haven't played Xenoblade so I was very confused by this thread title.

I dunno why, but I thought "Maybe Noah is some pet name ppl are now using for NOA...? Is Lanz a streamer?" lol

Some I like:

C’mere I got something for ya!

I’m the girl with the gall!

You’re on fire Lanz!

Back
Top Bottom