• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Wrestling fans on here?

AyaBrea1998

Rattata
Pronouns
He/him
I’m a lifelong wrestling fan. I’m primarily into WWE, but I also have an interest in many other promotions throughout history: AEW, WCW, AJPW, NWA territories, Stardom etc.

I've been off and on my entire life, but I've gotten back into it recently. Wrestlemania was real good this year and I kinda fell back into it :)

I used to watch every week during the Attitude Era before phasing out after The Rock became a movie star, Steve Austin unofficially retired, and Raw became Insufferable HHH Hour®.

I dated someone a year and a half ago who was really into NJPW and AEW so I got back into it for a bit. I occasionally watch if I remember Dynamite or Rampage is on. I like listening to some old favorites tell road stories.

I heard there’s a new AEW Saturday show coming up so I’ll make an effort to catch the premiere since CM Punk may return.

I've become very on-again, off-again with wrestling. I watch some of the big WWE events because I have Peacock anyways, and for a time I was watching AEW on a weekly basis. I feel like the former is...fine...in small doses and the latter has been in a rut since last year's drama. So, in other words, I'm in an off cycle!

I loved it when I was little. Took a few years hiatus from it after Eddie G died and [REDACTED] happened. Now I play the games every year and pretty much only read about it online and watch segments from my favorites like Cm Punk and AJ Styles.

Yeah I still keep tabs on the latest going’s on, don’t watch it as much as I used to as a kid though.

I do have tickets for AEW All In at Wembley Stadium in August however, very much looking forward to that.

Big fan here! I hadn't watched any since around 2009ish until last year's wrestlemania where I did a random group watch with another community on discord and we have literally watched wrestling every single weekend since lol we watch big shows from pretty much any of the major players, indie shows like prestige or revolver or whatever, you name it. I'm a particular fan of Impact, AEW and Stardom, I will make time to watch mostly everything they run on my own whether there's interest from my group or not. I watched a lot of NOAH as a teen so I have a soft spot there too and followed Muta's retirement tour although it's tough to keep up in general.

Really that's been the biggest thing since jumping back in. There is so much wrestling now, it's all very available to watch, the quality bar is incredibly high, there just isn't time to watch everything I'd like to lol I got a sub for NJPW world last month to watch best of the super juniors and missed most of it 😭

Big fan here! I hadn't watched any since around 2009ish until last year's wrestlemania where I did a random group watch with another community on discord and we have literally watched wrestling every single weekend since lol we watch big shows from pretty much any of the major players, indie shows like prestige or revolver or whatever, you name it. I'm a particular fan of Impact, AEW and Stardom, I will make time to watch mostly everything they run on my own whether there's interest from my group or not. I watched a lot of NOAH as a teen so I have a soft spot there too and followed Muta's retirement tour although it's tough to keep up in general.

Really that's been the biggest thing since jumping back in. There is so much wrestling now, it's all very available to watch, the quality bar is incredibly high, there just isn't time to watch everything I'd like to lol I got a sub for NJPW world last month to watch best of the super juniors and missed most of it 😭
I liked watching 1990s clips of AJPW, NOAH, and joshi as they were easily available on YouTube (NJPW has always been pretty strict with their content online). There was a time where I was watching AEW every week and while also being subscribed to 4 streaming services: WWE Network, NJPW World, Stardom World, and DDT Universe.
I just love wrestling!

I'm a huge Cody Rhodes fan. Haven't watched AEW since Punk was injured but I'm excited to see if he can turn things around with the new show

Back
Top Bottom