• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports World Series 2022: Just a Piece of Metal

Who's gonna win?

• Phillies

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Astros

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Red Monster

Mr. Noodle
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
kv4mcjuavkkvgrojkvgz.jpg

GAME DATES
GAME ONE FRI 10/28
GAME TWO SAT 10/29
GAME THREE MON 10/31
GAME FOUR TUES 11/1
GAME FIVE* WED 11/2
GAME SIX* FRI 11/4
GAME SEVEN* SAT 11/5

*If necessary

jzp8zrye0tllhx1relds

Obviously there's a ton of baseball fans here at fami!

Anyways, so game one is tonight at 8pm eastern. It's at Houston. Verlander is going for the Astros, and Aaron Nola is starting for the Phillies.

I'm rooting hard against Houston. Go Phillies!

phanatic-belly_1u8sswxkjvktazfidmo9pwbkf.jpg

Looks like I missed an exciting comeback last night! I had to go to bed because I was so tired. Probably cause I got my fourth booster yesterday.

Rooting for the Phillies, of course. Would love to see prime Harper get a ring.

The series is tied 1-1. The stakes are high. Game three is tonight in Philly. Whoā€™s watching?

Iā€™m gonna be flipping back and forth between baseball and Monday Night Football tonight. Praying for a Bengals win and an Astros loss.

Phillies ainā€™t messing around tonight! Two solo shots in the second and itā€™s now 4-0

Kyle Schwarber is now my best friend

Coming from a guardians fan thatā€™s saying a lot

Holy shit! McCullens is gonna have nightmares tonight.

Combined or no, second world series no hitter with the other being 66 years ago is crazy

Game 5 just started literally four seconds ago and Houston is already up 1-0

edit: big stick Kyle ties the game

this series, man

Last edited:
The Cubs used to do this thing where they would win a game by 10 runs and then just die for a week.

The Phillies are making me nervous.

I missed the game last night, figured the Astros were gonna win and didnā€™t want to see it happen. Turns out I was right.

I missed the game last night, figured the Astros were gonna win and didnā€™t want to see it happen. Turns out I was right.
As it turns out, solo home runs do not win championships. Shame!

I wish it were literally any other team. At least the series was good, mostly!

Back
Top Bottom