• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Politics Wingstop is selling literal ๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ wings on April 18 to 22

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Note: does not actually contain any Cannabis.
Wingstop-Offers-New-Blazed-Glazed-Flavor-From-April-18-Through-April-22-2022-678x381.jpg

Yes, it's designed to be eaten while high.
this "Blazed & Glazed" sauce contains various herbs such as terpene, hemp seeds, strawberry and cayenne pepper. Because naturally the first sensation you'd want to feel while stoned is a bit of heat.

To ensure that you have indeed smoked weed before trying these wings, they are planning to drive a food truck over to the "hippie hill" event happening in San Francisco. Which is exactly what you'd think it would be.

...if the Wingstop is only selling something to eat while high, they ain't selling weed. Weedstop is false advertising, ya hear?

oh sorry I mean uh

weedstop

Note: does not actuall

To ensure that you have indeed smoked weed before trying these wings, they are planning to drive a food truck over to the "hippie hill" event happening in San Francisco. Which is exactly what you'd think it would be.

I've lived here for 10 years and for some reason or other, never been able to go on 420 to hippie hill. Definitely going to try to go this year though I doubt I try the wings.

I wonder how thick the cops are going to be though, It's been so long since I've been to hippie Hill, I don't know if I can spot them anymore. I just want some proper sticky crispy treats, none of this regulated 100mg cap crap.

The way my phone rendered that text I thought it said "weeb wings" and I was very interested for a second.

Every time I see this thread, my resistance to the idea of getting wings erodes just a little bit.

Had some Weebstop today (ate chicken while listening to Xenoblade OST)

I was thinking of getting Wingstop this weekend as is, might as well. It's worth it just for their ranch.
What's special about their ranch, and how does Wingstop measure up to Buffalo Wild Wings?

What's special about their ranch, and how does Wingstop measure up to Buffalo Wild Wings?
Their ranch is very good, generally seen as one of the biggest reasons to visit them. I haven't had Buffalo Wild Wings recently enough to compare though.

Their ranch is very good, generally seen as one of the biggest reasons to visit them. I haven't had Buffalo Wild Wings recently enough to compare though.
Nice. Looks like I'm gonna have to try and get some Wingstop soon.

If you have the chance to visit BWW anytime soon, I recommend picking the Thai Curry sauce for your wings. I tried it once, and now each time I go back, I need it again. ๐Ÿคฃ

Back
Top Bottom