• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Wholesome moments in games media

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her
What are some wholesome moments in games media?

Games media can be a very negative place.

So let's try to highlight the positives. Post something! Can be someone winning an award, some emotional moment, a reaction video, or just a clip of a streamer getting happy over something.

I adore Indie Game: The Movie, it was a huge influence and inspiration for me to become a developer myself. Edmund McMillens closing speech always gets me.

j1vzHQz.gif

The Gametrailers (now Easy Allies) crew watching the Sony E3 2015 press conference is still probably the best moment in history.

I don't think they ever managed to replicate the sheer explosion of hype shown when Shenmue III was shown, but the Wolverine reveal got close.

a9zpjBj.gif

The Gametrailers (now Easy Allies) crew watching the Sony E3 2015 press conference is still probably the best moment in history.

I don't think they ever managed to replicate the sheer explosion of hype shown when Shenmue III was shown, but the Wolverine reveal got close.

a9zpjBj.gif

Love EZA.

Posting their Elden Ring reaction too. Seeing Geoff super stoked about the reveal and the way Bamco entrusted the reveal to his event (I lose it when he goes "I'm free! Wohoo! Our of prison!") is so joyful.

Back
Top Bottom