• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Where's everyone from?

Where are you from?

• North America

Votes: 92 40.9%
  • Central/South America

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 91 40.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Oceania

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Netherlands Europe.
Lovely country but only concerning thing right now is the rise of anti vaxxers during the pandemic alot of ppl believe in the fakenews wich sucks. Thankfully there is still alot of common sense ppl here but yh it has been quite the ride here 😅

That aside all going well here so can't complain. Just in the middle of a moval house wise so thats a bit stressfull haha. That aside i bet theres some dutchies here aswell 👀

I am Mexican, so North America. Yes, remember, Mexico is North America. I don't know why some people think we are Central America, maybe they didn't pay attention in geography class? Anyhow, I hope there are more Mexicans here. Saludos a todos los mexicanos y otros latinoamericanos!
No somos muchos de Latin America todavĂ­a jaja Yo y otro sur americano, uno de Costa Rica y ahora vos de lo que veo.

Pero tampoco me extraña. No se como es en México, pero en muchas partes de sur america siendo un fan de Nintendo era bien solitario.

“There’s dozens of us! Dozens!”

Georgia

Not the US Georgia, the áƒĄáƒáƒ„áƒáƒ áƒ—áƒ•áƒ”áƒšáƒ one.

I live in Wales. Not originally from there but I've made it my home for some years now. Beautiful walks, not too hot and not too cold most of the year. Rain doesn't bother me, hah.

Netherlands Europe.
Lovely country but only concerning thing right now is the rise of anti vaxxers during the pandemic alot of ppl believe in the fakenews wich sucks. Thankfully there is still alot of common sense ppl here but yh it has been quite the ride here 😅

That aside all going well here so can't complain. Just in the middle of a moval house wise so thats a bit stressfull haha. That aside i bet theres some dutchies here aswell 👀
Hope the house move will be for the better !
PS : born in Bruxelles next to you, so there's somehow a (Toon) link between us 😉

Netherlands Europe.

Yoooo, Dutch here too. I know what you talking about. With the current rise in antivax people here we can put the "Oh, Dutch people are so down to earth and grounded" by the trash I feel haha. Even some co-workers who I consider to be really smart fell into this rabbit hole of conspiracies.

Used to live in Israel, moved to the US. Been about equal time in each. Now I'm in Chicago, so moved from one IL to another

No somos muchos de Latin America todavĂ­a jaja Yo y otro sur americano, uno de Costa Rica y ahora vos de lo que veo.

Pero tampoco me extraña. No se como es en México, pero en muchas partes de sur america siendo un fan de Nintendo era bien solitario.

“There’s dozens of us! Dozens!”

Add one to the list... xD...

From BogotĂĄ, Colombia aka Chibchombia... xD

Ser fan de Nintendo en Suramerica es basicamente algo de mucho sudor y lagrimas con los precios exhorbitados que nuestros paises imponen...

Another German here!

Grew up in rural Bavaria, but moved to NRW a couple of years ago... now that I'm done with uni I hope I manage to stay.

Add one to the list... xD...

From BogotĂĄ, Colombia aka Chibchombia... xD

Ser fan de Nintendo en Suramerica es basicamente algo de mucho sudor y lagrimas con los precios exhorbitados que nuestros paises imponen...
Vecino! Disculpa que estamos huyendo a vuestro paĂ­s :D

Quite a few people from Illinois! Back when GAF was a thing I arranged a few meet ups. Always a nice crew out here.

I'm from the hellhole known as the American Deep South. Our main features are mosquitoes, year-round tornadoes, oppressive humidity, and an inescapable sense of hopelessness. At least the food is good.

tumblr_p55h4bMGHz1vv0rmko1_1280.jpg

Greetings from Texas : )

Another Texan here. I’m in Houston and we just got finished going through hurricane season (thankfully no bad damage this year). It’s finally starting to cool down here, which means it’s only 80 degrees everyday instead of 95+!

Hi there, nice to meet you.

Im from the grand-duchy of Baden ( Germany), where your bikes, cars and airships were officially invented ;-)

Back
Top Bottom