• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Where's everyone from?

Where are you from?

• North America

Votes: 92 40.9%
  • Central/South America

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 91 40.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Oceania

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Kanhir

Comfy and easy to wear
Founder
Alt title: "hi asl"

I'm from Ireland, living in Germany for over a decade now. Even now I'm still not used to having actual sun in the summer.

Where's everyone in this new haven from? please please don't just give state initials

I'm from Germany and life now since 3 months in Poland (had to move here to be with my girlfriend).

Greetings from the country of those overbearingly big USK rating stickers.

Sorry to be screwing up European Collector's Editions since 1994.

I'm from the land of Karl-Heinz Schneider, Siegfried Schtauffen and "Steel Joe" Von Kaiser.
...I don't know why I googled those names 'cause it is kinda clear where you are from but I stil did :ROFLMAO:

I was born in Utah, but I lived abroad the United States and lived overseas growing up. Im now living in Arizona. :)

Quoted by: VHS
I was born in Utah, but I lived abroad the United States and lived overseas growing up. Im now living in Arizona. :)
Hey TaySan, glad to see you made it! from the hardwarewatch discord as well

I am from Venezuela, South America. Don't call me latino, though (such a weird term Americans use for us). However, currently living in Delaware for the past two and a half years. Close to everything. I am 30 minutes away from Philly, couple hours to Baltimore, couple hours to D.C., have New Jersey 10 minutes away, and NYC also 2 hours away.

It's nice here despite all the jokes about the state. Plus, it was kinda cool that I was able to vote for the first time as a U.S. citizen for Biden in his home state!

Lived my entire life within England, UK. Most of it in Sheffield, four years of Uni in London, and a couple years in three other towns with ~100,000 people including right now in Chesterfield.

Honestly feel trapped and have done since early teenage years. Want to live somewhere else someday, honestly dislike England though I love Sheffield (and some parts of London).

It's nice here despite all the jokes about the state.
as a life long american, what are the jokes about delaware?? first time im hearing about this and feeling left out

Hi everyone, first post on this fantastic new forum so I thought I might start right here.

Another European here, from southern France specifically. Bonjour à tous, et vivement que Metroid Dread atterrisse dans ma boîte aux lettres!

Northeast US

Also I’m surprised that Europe is outranking North America in the poll.
Haha, I returned to the poll multiple times last hours to see what's the score. US is making a come back!

Sydney Australia here - at least that's where I'll be for the foreseeable future.
"From" Virginia, USA.

Ah, that 'Ta', it's more or less a rude or casual way to say "Is that clear/ok?" or just an "ok" depending on the context.

"Ta" is shorthand for thanks here in Australia :p

I’m from Chile 🇨🇱, “the best country in all of Chile”, and the place where you can talk the chaotic evil variant of spanish.

kuv1apxdgg371.jpg

I’m from Chile 🇨🇱, “the best country in all of Chile”, and the place where you can talk the chaotic evil variant of spanish.

kuv1apxdgg371.jpg
I would definitely move Cubano Spanish to Chaotic Evil lol And I would move Argentino below Chileno. Oddly enough, I could always understand chilenos more than I could argentinos.

California.

Curious who voted Antarctica. That's probably a joke, right? It'd be really cool if we had an Antarctic scientist here.

Back
Top Bottom