• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

Butterfly Suite, from the new The Smashing Pumpkins album.

Love the band, but the album is a two-hour trash fire. I am going through it because I want to say I gave it a chance.

dove back into one of my fav albums ever this week for some reason (if one is needed)

Sometimes a song comes across my shuffle that I added to my library and I cannot remember why or when, but it's a banger and so I make sure to listen to it again.

Been listening to the new King Gizzard album "PetroDragonic Apocalypse"
It's absolutely awesome!

the first track off the album Motor Spirit is so freaking good!

Waiting to get this in vinyl to listen, but I'm so excited they're doing another metal album. Also happy to see another Gizzhead on fami, would love to know you're top ten albums.

It's exciting that their third album was even better than their second (too much nostalgia for that first album to be objective about its relative quality). But all their stuff is good. Going to see them in a few months and just can't wait. Have you seen their travel blog?

I had not! I’ll check it out. I’m a recent convert thanks to their newest album, but have yet to dig into the back catalogue.

Back
Top Bottom