• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

Listening soon!

Edit:

Which would you say are their best songs of the album?

And their best songs in general?
I'm by no means an expert and haven't listened to all of their stuff, but these are some I like:

The algorithm has been feeding me a bunch of videos of younger people listening to Hotel California for the first time. And yeah, it used to be (maybe still is?) my favorite rock song of all time, so it’s got me in an Eagles mood.

Been listening to this live album today...
ab67616d0000b2732bc82328d01f2e1043fbbd86

the harmonies are the best I've ever heard on one of their live albums.

Today I'm listening to Prince's magical guitar work on this Rock Hall performance (wait for it!):

Picked up Madvillainy on vinyl for Record Store Day two weekends ago, finally getting around to listening to it now

I do wish I started listening to MF Doom before he passed away; I swear it was only when I started seeing the market flood with his albums and a couple memes about "playing DOOM at the function" that I gave it a shot and just...damn, I wish I started listening back when I was on my first Nujabes kick

There was a surprisingly high-quality progressive rock scene in Finland in the 70s but none of the bands really saw much success outside the country. Anyway, this is great.

I’m listening to The Tallest Man on Earth’s new album, Henry St. I love this man’s music with all my heart.

Finally listening to my copy of Jazz Dispensary's 'Hotel Jolie Dame' from RSD this year, and currently side B track 2:

I didn't even realise the great Angelo Badalamenti passed away last year so I have to listen to his music all day :(

I'm too wary of entering YouTube to link it, but the Eric Prydz remix of Tether by CHVRCHES is absolutely stellar. @EvilChameleon
It's got a very strong basis to work from, but yeah, while I generally prefer the original studio releases, this particular remix is a very nice job. Stunning visuals to go with it too. Here's the video to save you from needing to brave potential spoilers:

Back
Top Bottom