• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion what is your favorite ice cream

At places like cold stone, I tend to favor flavors like cake batter or cookie dough, but for plain ice cream I'll usually get mint chocolate or green tea if available. Coffee flavor has been growing on me recently as well.

I’ll never understand why vanilla is considered “basic,” as it’s definitely its own flavor, and my favorite.

Idk, I like all ice cream*.

If I had to pick an absolute favourite though, it would have to be either peanut, Malaga or mango.

*with the exception of that one B&J ice cream with crisps in it, whoever had that idea needs to be fired

when I was very young it was strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate neapolitan because kids are generally dumb and I was especially so

later I really enjoyed butter pecan and coffee

these days I don't eat ice cream at all but that's neither here nor there

the best ice cream ive ever had was a honey lavender flavor from a place called molly moons in seattle.

generally speaking i like the brand tillamook, their vanilla bean is excellent

Basic flavor or not...
Basic, vanilla. Easiest to mix things into, like a base.
In the not category.... It's tough... There is a s'mores flavor that amazing,
rose, kulfi, pistachio and mango from certain Indian brands are a personal fav, they come in tiny cups and don't overstay their welcome (I get bored of food/drink easily, I usually don't drink the same beer in a 30 day period, always trying something new)

the best ice cream ive ever had was a honey lavender flavor from a place called molly moons in seattle.

generally speaking i like the brand tillamook, their vanilla bean is excellent
Tillamook is the best of the kind you can get in the grocery store around here. Molly moons is a pretty good place.l and honey lavender is very good.

My favorite ice cream flavor though is ube ice cream. Just so good, but have to go to a Filipino store a ways away to get a good type.

Devon House - Pralines and Cream.

I'm addicted to that stuff. So glad to have a local Devon House ice cream shop.

Hard to day, chocolate-hazelnut is my default. The best ice cream I had used the mushroom candy cap, it was in between high quality vanilla and maple (I also got it with additional butterscotch drizzle) unfortunately the place that had it hasn't had it in a long time

At places like cold stone, I tend to favor flavors like cake batter or cookie dough, but for plain ice cream I'll usually get mint chocolate or green tea if available. Coffee flavor has been growing on me recently as well.
Coldstone Cake Batter with a brownie mixed in is divine. Probably my favorite ice cream “experience” but the Coldstone in my local mall closed :(

As far as, like, flavors you can get in a grocery store, you can’t go wrong with a good vanilla or mint. Mint is one of my favorite flavors in general. Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche is also my weakness. When I lived in Vegas I had that far too often on hot days haha

A place in my city has a bright blue marshmallow icecream which they call "Smurf flavor" and I like to imagine that is accurate. It's not my favorite but it's good and I had to mention it.

Back
Top Bottom