• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club What I Played, What I Expected, What I Got

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Fami! Rules of the thread are simple. Pick a game, and make a funny image out of it showing what you expected and what you ended up experiencing! These are best when you limit the "got" section to out of context images that wouldn't be too spoilery to someone who hasn't played the game in question, but I still recommend spoiler tagging your entries.

Here's a handy dandy Template for you to use!

playedexpectedgotTemplate.png
And a few examples from yours truly:

28f1vsom3oc51.png

FVqKffdXEAADADf

Feel free to create your own or share your favorites!

Damn. That Origami King one is perfect.

o7

As soon as I figure out how to make a collage on my phone I'll make a few of these.

I don't have the energy or photoshop skills to make one of these, but someone could easily make some really good ones for Yakuza

I just used GIMP, but I think even paint would work if your careful
Neat! I actually already use Gimp for cropping / resizing photos so I have some familiarity with it. It’s an intimidating program, but I’ll see if I can’t figure it out. Thank you :)

TqbqgSS.png

I use Photopea! Basically a free, in-browser Photoshop.

That's what it appears to be on my phone, and a decent enough one at that.

Except I can't import images and can only choose from an extremely limited gallery.

At least on my phone.

Bummer.

Edit* ah, I found it. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, this would be a fun companion thread to the Games Completed thread, in a way.

Back
Top Bottom