• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Weird dreams

Zanreo

Laser Glitch
Pronouns
she/they/ze
(Couldn't find a thread like this, let me know if one already exists!)

So. Dreams. The things that happen in your mind while you sleep, often nonsensical and weird. Got any fun or interesting ones to share? I'll start with a recent one:

I was fighting Shin Amon from Yakuza in some kind of big park, we both only seemed to have basic punch and kick attacks and I could restore health with milk cartons around the area by just running into them like it was a game (blue ones filled half your health while red ones were a full heal). Eventually I won, and Shin said something about wanting to challenge the Coumarine City Gym (apparently this was also the Pokemon world?), and shortly after the conversation went:

Shin: "It's not Thor, I hate Thor" (as in the Marvel character, I don't remember what this was a reply to)
Me: "I kicked Iron Weasel's ass once" (Iron Weasel was some kind of superhero character apparently)
Shin: "Excellent"

I remember one dream where Nintendo released Metroid Fusion 2, but it was a 180ml Tetra Pak milkshake with blue Samus on the front. It tasted like blueberry and I didn't like it.

I have a recurring dream. Every time I lose my voice, I drink lots of glowing lights my mother and son baked for me. During the night, I do a trapeze walk... but I can never remember the rest.

I have such normal dreams they're almost totally like reality. I do have the teeth falling out dream though that is apparently linked to stress.

Another recent dream:

I had gotten several old DSes (or that's what they were presented as in-dream, even though they had 3DS-style menus and features) with a bunch of different games from a friend, mostly obscure Japanese games. One of the consoles would have notes about the games written on the screen, on the (surprisingly big) game icons, but they disappeared later. Anyway, one of the games was an Idolmaster game (with a really long cart that somehow fit in the console - the cart could be broken into two parts vertically too), and after playing it for a bit, I found out it still had online connection despite being a DS game, and another player was trying to contact me after seeing me online - the game had a small but dedicated fanbase still playing online

Used to have weird dreams about baseball cards the past couple of years, like once a month... Haven't bought a pack of cards or cared in over 20 years and I think the hobby is a twisted dirty ass sick joke now. Who knows?

Our brains are weird as fuck. I like the dreams where I have the power to move things with my mind though...

Back
Top Bottom