• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

StarTopic Video Game Screenshots |ST|

OP
OP
Oregano

Oregano

Asano stan
Founder
Xenoblade 3 (Switch Portable Mode)

FZD9-lKUYAE8dxr.jpg:orig

FZD9-lXUsAA6fNk.jpg:orig

FZD9-lGUEAA17-F.jpg:orig

FZD9-lKUcAAKx3X.jpg:orig

big lantern ghost

hoping you'll look the other way
Pronouns
he/him
Back with more Great Ace Attorney Adventures for Switch, handheld. Shoutout to the exceptional backgrounds in the first game's fourth case.

7UZIdYw.jpg

440Pq2o.jpg

0HFN76i.jpg

9gvIGye.jpg

ekr5lVo.jpg

PsiU6nL.jpg

big lantern ghost

Pronouns
he/him
OK, one last post about Great Ace Attorney Adventures for Switch, handheld. The animations for this game are so, so good. I had no choice but to pull a few of the dozens of video clips I've saved so far and GIF 'em up:

w5FFV8R.gif

96eDpbo.gif

KyzrXR9.gif

AurMTSB.gif

KAQL4m1.gif

big lantern ghost

Pronouns
he/him
Now I'm all caught up for October; that's Bayonetta 2 in the can! Here are some Switch handheld screenshots from the playthrough. What a wild game lol

HrHlV25.jpg

Jet3PoV.jpg

KbzsViu.jpg

MBeYv6n.jpg

BV80MUS.jpg

TDpnDCO.jpg

Belinda Blumenthal

Sales Director
Xenoblade 3
pmildIl.png

YVbycGE.png

UQBsAsu.png

cW8TQ8l.png

eEsEArm.png

It honestly runs quite rough right now but it is playable. Vast stretches of gameplay will run at 30fps but sometimes the open world is too much for my CPU and it will run in the low 20s. Vulkan compiles shaders much faster than OpenGL so stutters less, however Vulkan crashes intermittently. The build I linked above doesn't seem to crash at all in OpenGL which is great for longer play sessions. I got around 12h into the game on my OLED Switch but I've decided to just stick with emulation for now as I think the emulation will only get better.

Top Bottom