• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

News Update: F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch releasing on Switch 12th of July in the West, 14th in Japan

curl-6

Bob-omb
Pronouns
he/him
Ti Games' crossgen Metroidvania from last year is coming to Switch and will receive a physical release.

FIST-Forged-in-Shadow-Torch-rated-1-656x369.jpg

Aggrocrog

Tektite
Pronouns
he/him
Whoa outta nowhere! How'd this not make it into the indie direct?

Edit: I think the answer to the direct question is that they didn't have a trailer ready, which is a shame from a PR perspective. Either way, I'm excited to play it some day.

Aostia82

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He
Whoa outta nowhere! How'd this not make it into the indie direct?

Edit: I think the answer to the direct question is that they didn't have a trailer ready, which is a shame from a PR perspective. Either way, I'm excited to play it some day.

Actually, I think we knew this since a couple of weeks, thanks to some Install Base digging
But this is the official PR, so..Yay! Seems pretty interesting
Too bad in the PR I received there was no mention about a possible earlier digital release

xV_twist

Cappy
Pronouns
He
Hope it's a great looking version (like Deadcraft or Zombie Army 4) but Indie ports of Unreal Engine 4 games have often looked worse than a sub native vita game.

OP
OP
curl-6

curl-6

Bob-omb
Pronouns
he/him
Hope it's a great looking version (like Deadcraft or Zombie Army 4) but Indie ports of Unreal Engine 4 games have often looked worse than a sub native vita game.
There have been some good ports of non-AAA UE4 games too, like Claybook, Snake Pass, The Turing Test, Vampyr, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, etc.
But yeah, I definitely hope it's a good port too.

Top Bottom