• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher announced (Switch exclusive, 2022) [UPDATE: English localisation announced]

It’s got freakin licensed Ultraman monsters, that’s epic. And honestly not that much of a roadblock for a western release, could help even since they’ve been pushing for a western presence

This looks so insane, I love it! It's basically Ultraman Kaiju, hence the name. Probably no chance this ever releases overseas.

huh, this looks pretty cool.

speaking of Ultraman, I wish that Anno directed Shin Ultraman movie would get some US dates

Oh this could be a licensing hell to release it overseas. Will consider importing it. Monster Rancher's back baby!

This looks so insane, I love it! It's basically Ultraman Kaiju, hence the name. Probably no chance this ever releases overseas.
I thought the rights were pretty consolidated and they’ve been having a solid over seas push from marvel comics lincensing to Blu-ray releases of all the old shows

That looks ridiculous, I freaking love it!

MR 1+2 made it west, I hope this one does too.

What kind of game is this exactly? The trailer left me confused.

An English localisation has been confirmed for Asia.

Wonderful news. Monster Rancher got revived recently, and now getting its own "franchise-based" iteration.

Koei Tecmo STAYS securing them deals!

Been getting into Ultraman more and more, and I love me some Monster Rancher, so I’m looking forward to this. Excited to hear it’ll be in English too!

Just announced at Anime Expo that it's coming West after all!

They also did this cute little thing at the panel that makes me sad I wasn't watching the stream:

Yes, a proper western release has been announced! Weird that the announcement was splintered in this way but at least it's happening.

Just woke up and saw the news, a pleasant surprise for sure, tho considering the western push Ultraman has gotten not that surprising

Yes, I knew they were going to bring it considering KT has made an effort to bring most of their releases to the west, even if it's only digital, I think it was the same case for monster ranche 1,2 DX (though that one didn't have an asian english release IIRC)

I'm really hoping that I can raise a Barossa to beat some folks with a fish, or else what's even the point?

LT7Egxb.png

New trailer came out recently, along with some pre-order and early purchase bonuses, including an Ultraman-themed Sevenger and a Science Special Search Party-themed Mocchi!

IyaLn1I.png

Back
Top Bottom