• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Nintendo (UK) TheGameCollection offering £5 in reward points for each pre-order

ITSMILNER

Bob-omb
TheGameCollection are currently running a promotion where you get £5 back in reward points for each game you pre-order with them. I have pre-ordered 3 Switch games with them so that’ll give me £15 in points to spend towards something else which is pretty cool seeing as I was going to pre-order the games anyway.

neil

Shriekbat
Pronouns
He/him
I ordered Pokemon Scarlet with them a while back. Guess I should cancel and re-pre-order

Mbolibombo

New Forum. New Avatar.
Pronouns
He/him
They had a similar promo back in 2019 during the summer.. and this was prior to the september onslaught of games for the Switch so I pre-ordered like 7 games :p

Now I dont think it's a good deal for me anymore due to brexit but I could find 3-4 games to pre-order otherwise I think

MisterSpo

Inkling
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
Noice. I'll definitely get a Bayonetta 3 preorder in. Gonna go digital for Splatoon 3, and there's Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope but I didn't know whether to wait for the inevitable ubi discount.

Harvestella and Nier Automata also on my watch list but I dunno if I'm confident enough to preorder them...

Top Bottom