• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals (UK) TheGameCollection offering £5 in reward points for each pre-order

ITSMILNER

Tingle
TheGameCollection are currently running a promotion where you get £5 back in reward points for each game you pre-order with them. I have pre-ordered 3 Switch games with them so that’ll give me £15 in points to spend towards something else which is pretty cool seeing as I was going to pre-order the games anyway.

I ordered Pokemon Scarlet with them a while back. Guess I should cancel and re-pre-order

They had a similar promo back in 2019 during the summer.. and this was prior to the september onslaught of games for the Switch so I pre-ordered like 7 games :p

Now I dont think it's a good deal for me anymore due to brexit but I could find 3-4 games to pre-order otherwise I think

Noice. I'll definitely get a Bayonetta 3 preorder in. Gonna go digital for Splatoon 3, and there's Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope but I didn't know whether to wait for the inevitable ubi discount.

Harvestella and Nier Automata also on my watch list but I dunno if I'm confident enough to preorder them...

Am I right in thinking that The Game Collection take the money for pre-orders at time of payment?
You have to add your card/bank details on account page before pre-ordering if you dont want payment straight away.

Back
Top Bottom