• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Twitter is Dying, Share Your Candidate For Best Tweet to Kill It Faster

Mod Edit: Put explicit tweet behind spoiler tag.

dw0whti3sj541.jpg

I like dril's Nintendo content. The thing is, most of his posts are "best tweet" material, so this thread could totally be filled up with just him.

I feel like I remember reading that this was an explicit challenge from his wife to write the worst Tweet of all time.

IIRC, this is what he claims years after the fact. It's possibly true, but it's also possibly an excuse.

I remember Bryan Lee O'Malley having some gutbusting tweets but I just went to check and it looks like he deleted everything and only came back once the Scott Pilgrim anime was announced.

So that kinda sucks.

always been super fond of this one

i lived in seattle for a little while and saw this guy a few times myself lmao

I like dril's Nintendo content. The thing is, most of his posts are "best tweet" material, so this thread could totally be filled up with just him.

as a quick aside since people usually dont know about them when i bring them up, but dril actually has some levels made on mario maker wii u

this is one of them, the level id is in the video description, which as i recall will also let you get to his creator page. last i checked they were still up.

as a quick aside since people usually dont know about them when i bring them up, but dril actually has some levels made on mario maker wii u
Glad gaming forums were able to help him find new enjoyment.

Is Twitter actually dying though? I feel the doom and gloom around the Musk takeover seems to have largely dissipated and I haven't been hearing talks of "users leaving".

Is Twitter actually dying though? I feel the doom and gloom around the Musk takeover seems to have largely dissipated and I haven't been hearing talks of "users leaving".

Share Your Candidate For Best Tweet to Kill It Faster​

No, I mean, how is Twitter going away?
No, it's dying like we're all dying. Slowly and painfully. Just getting worse in every way due to mismanagement. That kind of dying. The regular kind we're all most likely to experience.

No, it's dying like we're all dying. Slowly and painfully. Just getting worse in every way due to mismanagement. That kind of dying. The regular kind we're all most likely to experience.
I'm not dying though.

I'm getting better every day ever since I discovered that I'm autistic.

Don’t have Twitter so I dug through screenshots I saved from Imgur then had to find the actual Tweets. There are too many so here a some of my favorites:

Back
Top Bottom