• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Tucker Carlson out at Fox News (RIP bozo)

Gotta be some real sicko shit, right? He was in a sexual harrassment lawsuit a few years ago and they kept him on then, can't imagine what he'd have to do to get done in like this

Gotta be some real sicko shit, right? He was in a sexual harrassment lawsuit a few years ago and they kept him on then, can't imagine what he'd have to do to get done in like this
Especially since his show was the highest rated on the network.

You mean that guy who always makes that face like a baby gorilla that filled his diaper?

Unless someone pulls an Asanuma on him I can't see a reason to be excited. He's rich as hell and Fox will easily replace him.

Why would they do this? That grifter easily made them hundreds of millions. Either foxfound someone even worse, he did some really really bad shit or he decided to start his own independent show, which could be even worse than before.

Why would they do this? That grifter easily made them hundreds of millions. Either foxfound someone even worse, he did some really really bad shit or he decided to start his own independent show, which could be even worse than before.
From the sound of it, seems he had a falling out with the executives. Guessing they asked if he could maybe cool it and not cost the network another $800 million, and that was a line too far.

Finally.

I know people lament the fact that Fox doesn’t give any fucks, but I was surprised by the bits and pieces I saw of the guy, that he had a job. I mean, he’s batshit insane.

Guess it finally caught up with him though.

Considering he just cost them $800 million and bad mouthed the executives during the pre-trial, its obvious that tensions were strained between Carlson and Fox News executives.

What was the final straw is the question.

Just realized that Fox is probably going to lose close to $2 Bil due to their voter fraud nonsense if Smartmatic gets a similar payout. Those attorney fees arn't cheap either.

and LOL at thier market cap drop today.

This is pretty cool. It would be nice if he faded into obscurity here, though I bet the wackos at OAN would love to have him

Well, there has been an update.

The text from Carlson to his producer:
A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

Yeah, pretty easy to see why he got fired...

I will say that's the last thing I expected out of this situation

“Tucker Carlson fired for having an epiphany about the sanctity of human life and the ineffable bond shared by all living creatures.”
Yeah I.. I'm so shocked that I actually wanna see some corroborating sources on this one.

I'm having a genuinely hard time believing Carlson had that sort of epiphany.

Yes, Tucker, historically there have never been mobs of white people enacting violence on others. If that had happened they'd have to cover their faces or something.

It's very on brand, though, that he genuinely was unable to even have his moment of regular human empathy without throwing some racism into it as well.

I am unsure whether I think this is extremely funny or just plain old sad.
30288906-8481111-THEN_Mia_Agraviador_age_six_saying_her_signature_porque_no_los_d-m-28_1593642465664.jpg

Back
Top Bottom