• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Triangle Strategy |ST| Romance of the Three Angles [NSW|PC]

Choose your conviction!

• Utility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Morality

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Liberty

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • One does not simply choose a conviction.

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters
Ok has anyone figured out a use for

Hossabara? She feels like the worst character in the game for me but I'm wondering if there's something I'm just missing. She's just Roland, but worse, but occasionally she has an awkward AoE heal I guess
She's very good as an offensive unit for me, especially in large outdoor maps or maps in which the party stands on elevated grounds. She just needs to move back and forth, spam healing, push sb to death or yeet Erador/another tank into the enemies so that they can taunt and run.

I finished the 3 routes, so only the golden one left to go!

I like how the sprites occasionally change to show things about the character changed occasionally!

Is it just me or was this literally a BAD END of the story
like wow it made me feel sick seeing it all unravel.. poor Frederica :(
and the the complete ignorance of Roland and Serenoa regarding the elephant in the room when they see their "success"

Tbh i hope karma gets them some day ahaha

till now I think Benedict's route was the best outcome, but my personal preference goes to Frederica's route.. I liked that one too

all the routes were interesting I guess. I'm curious to see what they'll consider the Golden Route

For the first time I actually had trouble getting the team to vote for an outcome I wanted, and honestly I can't blame em because that characters option just does NOT make any sense.
It really is baffling. The other two I can see where they are coming from, but that one? Just plain delusional.

I'm almost near the end of NG+ and this game has already been comfort food for me despite the light amount of grinding here or there lol.
There are tons of maps to play with in mock battles, and in each map there are so many factors to experiment around that keep me hooked. Even for the same map, I can still mix things up by switching some characters out since they all are unique with their own mix of abilities.
Now I just hope my playtime with this game will not reach FE3H (~400 hours), otherwise my backlog will kill me ...

Last edited:
Does anyone (preferably in Germany, or at least EU) have experience with the SE store? I am tempted to get the OST, but at least so far it does not seem to be available at Amazon and the like.

Chapter 18, Benedtict route is intense on Hard
Had to maintain an Erador/Serenoa/Flanagan meatshield through the whole battle to have any chance at success. Spent the whole battle going back and forth between "I can do this! ...Can I do this?" The Julio/Frederica/Corentin trio really put in work, as usual. Flanagan ended up getting taken out by the boss midway through, and Benedict ended up having to fill in, mostly just to plug the hole in the line while Erador drew aggro

Speaking of which, Erador's Ultimate skill was my saving grace, keeping the boss occupied for two consecutive turns while I chipped away at him and kept the rest of the enemies at bay. He's amazing.
Also, pro tip: the Quietus skill that guarantees a critical hit also gives you 100% accuracy as well. Good for ensuring that Serenoa's Hawk Dive doesn't miss at a critical moment

So is it always a battle per chapter, sort of or will it be more battle focused Once i get a bit further?
Technically there's at least one chapter without any battles so it actually gets less battle focused by that metric /s

On a more serious note, battles get longer and tougher and there's technically two battles per chapter if you count the mock battle that gets unlocked every chapter. On hard mode on Chapter 13, I'd say I typically spend a good deal more time on battles than story, even if the actual amount of battles doesn't actually change from the early chapters.

My big complaint with this game is that some maps just aren't balanced with Hard mode in mind

If it's a wide-open, flat arena where you can't form a chokepoint, then there's basically nothing you can do to stop your squishier units from getting surrounded and taken out immediately. Enemies are all tanky and hit really hard. There's only so much Erador can do when there's no terrain to stop the enemy from easily picking off your mages

The character art is obviously very good in this game, but man some of it does not match the characters at all. Like, what's going on with Picoletta's artwork? I was not expecting the sweet and innocent child she ended up being (in story, in combat she's a stone cold killer)

Is it me, or does the Provisioner at the Encampment rarely get more stuff? I'm on chapter XI and after I bought every material he had at around chapter IV, he only got more material stock seven~ chapters after. Also he ran out of Potions pretty quickly. So what's up with that? Am I doing something wrong?

Finished all four routes, I'M SO EMOTIONAL 😭

This is easily one of the best games I've had the pleasure of playing.

Dareisay, if it was made in the same style as FE3H, it would have taken my nr.1 spot.

Nonetheless, its a VERY close 2nd because I love the 2d-hd look also!

I loved the story, it was really well thought out especially taking the different paths into consideration.
I loved all the diverse characters too, they all had their own strong point and interesting backstories!!

I'd love to see the story adapted in a different medium some day, it genuinely was a pleasure to go through it!!

Also THAT TITLE SCREEN CHANGE AAA

I had found a rather unexpected MVP in a battle yesterday ...
Lionel wtf. He managed to wipe out 3 units at once with his weapon skill, which costs money but guarantees charm and deals tons of dmg. The poor charmed units got wiped out immediately next turn by surrounding enemies. After that all my party needs to do is stalling for the mages to make quick work of the rest. Talking about money well spent lmao. It's even more ironic that I'm using a capitalist to beat capitalism.

Just finished the golden route/true ending today. What a great game. I'm really glad it seems to be selling well, and I hope they put the soundtrack on Spotify like they did with Octopath.

Okay, I've calmed down a little now and am ready to try Chapter 11 again. This game just has a way of making me annoyed if I'm not being really careful and planning well enough, which probably is a good thing!

I am REALLY starting to wonder how much things differ based on your choices, though, since there are so many choices that seem to be wildly at odds. I'm currently doing this playthrough as "Serenoa is basically a lawful stupid paladin" where he always does the right thing even if it's very dumb, but I want to stick with that playstyle until the end and see what I get.

I haven't played in a few days but after starting my golden route NG+ playthrough, it seems like it will still take me considerable hours to beat it again (even with lowered difficulty). I might wait awhile longer and just do it on normal without skipping anything.

NG++ hard first map sure is an experience. Wonder if it's even possible to beat it without Quietus abuse. The nice part about being at max level with a bunch of upgrades is that this becomes just a strategy game. Can't rely on eventually getting stronger. Have to make good use of my team. Though even this feels not difficult after the first map. Would like a super hard difficulty meant to challenge even maxed out teams as DLC.

Is it me, or does the Provisioner at the Encampment rarely get more stuff? I'm on chapter XI and after I bought every material he had at around chapter IV, he only got more material stock seven~ chapters after. Also he ran out of Potions pretty quickly. So what's up with that? Am I doing something wrong?
You should buy from the limited time merchants during exploration phases too

Do some chapters not have a battle in them? Unless I missed it or mistook something, I think I just went through Chapter 12 without one, it get like the story loved VERY quickly there suddenly

Finally got the golden path ending. In retrospect, the conditions to lock into this path is not as arbitrary as I thought.
It's all about trying to find allies in all conditions. By agreeing to smuggle the salt, we find Svarog and have a chance to ally with him later if we fully trust his conscience. The same goes for protecting the Roselle living under Wolfort's protection.
Also I actually find it more compelling to go NG++ for another route instead of restarting from a NG+ save point. Enemies are always at a higher level than you, until they don't at level 50, so it makes sense to keep playing in NG++ and spice the game up by increasing the difficulty level (I played at Normal till now).
Do some chapters not have a battle in them? Unless I missed it or mistook something, I think I just went through Chapter 12 without one, it get like the story loved VERY quickly there suddenly
Yes there are some chapter parts which are cutscene only, especially till the end.

Finally beat my first route. Did Frederica's first. I really loved this game a lot and I thought this ending was pretty good. I want to check out Benedict's and the golden path endings in the future, too. Fuck Roland.

Anyone else come walking away from this thinking Gustadolph is not only an asshole, but a completely incompetent asshole? I just assumed he'd really make his presence known in this story down the stretch, but the guy orchestrates one sneak attack near the beginning of the game that the enemy (not even an enemy at the time, how impressive!) and does nothing else of note. Aesfrost takes control of Glenbrook and just does nothing else competently through the whole end of the game. They lose Glenbrook, lose the prime minister (and his sister), lose the mines. Dude sucks. Maybe he's more impressive with other choices lol.

Finally beat my first route. Did Frederica's first. I really loved this game a lot and I thought this ending was pretty good. I want to check out Benedict's and the golden path endings in the future, too. Fuck Roland.

Anyone else come walking away from this thinking Gustadolph is not only an asshole, but a completely incompetent asshole? I just assumed he'd really make his presence known in this story down the stretch, but the guy orchestrates one sneak attack near the beginning of the game that the enemy (not even an enemy at the time, how impressive!) and does nothing else of note. Aesfrost takes control of Glenbrook and just does nothing else competently through the whole end of the game. They lose Glenbrook, lose the prime minister (and his sister), lose the mines. Dude sucks. Maybe he's more impressive with other choices lol.
I didn't realize that the 'routes' are named after characters, I wonder which one I'm on. Probably Roland or Frederica, if I had to guess (only in Chapter 13).

I also find it funny that in a game named "Triangle Strategy" that makes a big deal out of you getting the Scales that can weigh three different things, it takes all the way until Chapter 13 before you actually get a three-way decision.

I didn't realize that the 'routes' are named after characters, I wonder which one I'm on. Probably Roland or Frederica, if I had to guess (only in Chapter 13).

I also find it funny that in a game named "Triangle Strategy" that makes a big deal out of you getting the Scales that can weigh three different things, it takes all the way until Chapter 13 before you actually get a three-way decision.
You're not on a set route until Chapter 17, everything up until then isn't really classified as a route

You know, considering that House Wolffort has an excellent spy, scouts, lookouts, and a tactician, they sure do let the enemy walk right up and surround them with no advance notice A LOT

You know, considering that House Wolffort has an excellent spy, scouts, lookouts, and a tactician, they sure do let the enemy walk right up and surround them with no advance notice A LOT
The mark of a true strategist is not in avoiding bad situations, but getting out of them because your opponents for some reason have no idea how to deal with a girl on a giant bird

The mark of a true strategist is not in avoiding bad situations, but getting out of them because your opponents for some reason have no idea how to deal with a girl on a giant bird
“Ah, we’re surrounded and outnumbered and the enemy have reinforcements en route? Excellent! This may actually be close to a fair fight for once.”

- Benedict, probably

If this is not my game of the year this year then we'll be spoilt.

I love how the game forces you to make difficult decisions; it doesn't just spring random moral judgements on you - they are built over time whilst other events and problems are occurring. By the time you have to make some decisions they are not what you would have planned from entering the game. I've never felt an RPG make me feel my agency is less than the protagonist before.

Like I am trying to be Serenoa and make a difficult decision based on the past decisions I have made which led me here. My consequences of past decisions feed the how I decide my recent ones. Taking the decisions away from me and placing them on Serenoa's influence is also really good as you sometimes have to live with where you've gone and try to make the best of it.

Finally got the golden path ending. In retrospect, the conditions to lock into this path is not as arbitrary as I thought.
It's all about trying to find allies in all conditions. By agreeing to smuggle the salt, we find Svarog and have a chance to ally with him later if we fully trust his conscience. The same goes for protecting the Roselle living under Wolfort's protection.

Counterpoint:

As a player you have no reason to believe smuggling the salt would lead to a chance to form an alliance in Aesfrost. I went to Hyzante precisely because I knew I had potential allies in that cities. Running into Svarog on ther other router is pure dumb luck and you can't build a strategy for the survival of your House on those kind of random encounters.

Gustadolph...

He's pretty savy in how he manages the occupation of Glenbrook, not ruling with an iron fist but just letting freedom do its thing, which sets Roland up for failure even after reclaiming the throne. His fatal flaw is abandoning meritocracy when it comes do his own family. He could have had a competent Chancellor Dragan and ruled Norzelia. Instead as soon as he leaves the city, his useless siblings lose it. If Gustadloph could be everywhere at once and make all the decisions, his campaign of conquest would have never been derailed.

Gustadolph...

He's pretty savy in how he manages the occupation of Glenbrook, not ruling with an iron fist but just letting freedom do its thing, which sets Roland up for failure even after reclaiming the throne. His fatal flaw is abandoning meritocracy when it comes do his own family. He could have had a competent Chancellor Dragan and ruled Norzelia. Instead as soon as he leaves the city, his useless siblings lose it. If Gustadloph could be everywhere at once and make all the decisions, his campaign of conquest would have never been derailed.
I agree with what you say about how he took over rule of the people and that it was pretty smart, but idk I just don't think there's much else going on there that he does correctly. I'm glad you brought up Dragan because I actually meant to meant to bring up that really being a terrible decision too. He has Dragan killed and even alienates Avlora, who are by far the two most competent individuals coming out of Aesfrost we see throughout the game. Outside his occupation of Glenbrook I just don't see much to praise. The man throws the entire continent into chaos because of how highly he values the salt in the mines, then proceeds to leave the occupation of the territory in the hands of incompetent siblings, does a terrible job defending the mine itself, and even with how poorly he has invested in defending these two key elements, he proceeds to basically start war with Hyzante after completely cutting off the salt trade. It's hard to see him having a plan for anything in this game beyond the ambush of Glenbrook and the very initial occupation. I'm actually still confused what his plan was with the cannon that Dragan's father built because his plans felt like they didn't take Glenbrook into consideration at all and the plan was to waltz up to Hyzante and blast away the city, which sounds like him yet again overestimating his own hand which he continuously did throughout the game.

Counterpoint:

As a player you have no reason to believe smuggling the salt would lead to a chance to form an alliance in Aesfrost. I went to Hyzante precisely because I knew I had potential allies in that cities. Running into Svarog on ther other router is pure dumb luck and you can't build a strategy for the survival of your House on those kind of random encounters.
Actually after reviewing the outcomes in that chapter, I partially agree with you, or may be I'm just confused lol
I also went with reporting Sorsley in my first playthrough, the purpose thereof was not looking for allies, but acting according to moral values. And guess what, by the end of my first playthrough (Frederica route, btw) my conviction point in Moral is like 7xx higher than the other two lol.
May be my perception of the other choice was influenced by the outcome in the 1st playthrough, since my takeaway from it is: betraying people can be morally true but allying with Hyzante is never sustainable. Perhaps the logic behind the golden route is instead: Hyzante has been evil all along, best to stay away from them in any situation.

I agree with what you say about how he took over rule of the people and that it was pretty smart, but idk I just don't think there's much else going on there that he does correctly. I'm glad you brought up Dragan because I actually meant to meant to bring up that really being a terrible decision too. He has Dragan killed and even alienates Avlora, who are by far the two most competent individuals coming out of Aesfrost we see throughout the game. Outside his occupation of Glenbrook I just don't see much to praise. The man throws the entire continent into chaos because of how highly he values the salt in the mines, then proceeds to leave the occupation of the territory in the hands of incompetent siblings, does a terrible job defending the mine itself, and even with how poorly he has invested in defending these two key elements, he proceeds to basically start war with Hyzante after completely cutting off the salt trade. It's hard to see him having a plan for anything in this game beyond the ambush of Glenbrook and the very initial occupation. I'm actually still confused what his plan was with the cannon that Dragan's father built because his plans felt like they didn't take Glenbrook into consideration at all and the plan was to waltz up to Hyzante and blast away the city, which sounds like him yet again overestimating his own hand which he continuously did throughout the game.

I also never understood why Gustadolph went from Cordelia's ward to Cordelia's husband. His smarts mostly show up in how he talks to other characters, rather than many decisions. Even the frontal assault on the capital only worked out smoothly because he got plot powers at that point.

But it kinda makes sense in a roundabout way. Explains why he's so adamant about not letting people with any actual merits into his ruling circle, at least. He fears anyone halfway clever and competent would quickly threaten his position.

Actually after reviewing the outcomes in that chapter, I partially agree with you, or may be I'm just confused lol
I also went with reporting Sorsley in my first playthrough, the purpose thereof was not looking for allies, but acting according to moral values. And guess what, by the end of my first playthrough (Frederica route, btw) my conviction point in Moral is like 7xx higher than the other two lol.
May be my perception of the other choice was influenced by the outcome in the 1st playthrough, since my takeaway from it is: betraying people can be morally true but allying with Hyzante is never sustainable. Perhaps the logic behind the golden route is instead: Hyzante has been evil all along, best to stay away from them in any situation.

I think it's probably meant to say something about the necessity of getting your hands dirty. Rulers can't be unbending in their principles. Serenoa is allowed to honor duty and allegiances his House is sworn to, but when it's just about keeping the family reputation clean and smelling like roses? Yeah, gotta be willing to make sacrifices, and your own ego is the first to go.

I also never understood why Gustadolph went from Cordelia's ward to Cordelia's husband. His smarts mostly show up in how he talks to other characters, rather than many decisions. Even the frontal assault on the capital only worked out smoothly because he got plot powers at that point.

But it kinda makes sense in a roundabout way. Explains why he's so adamant about not letting people with any actual merits into his ruling circle, at least. He fears anyone halfway clever and competent would quickly threaten his position.

I think he became her husband so he can LEGALLY bind Glenbrook to Aesfrost. If he marries Cordelia, their children will inherite both countries and nobody can complain that he conquered Glenbrook unrightfully. It is the best way to assure control over Glenbrook without military annexation. It's a "pieceful" occupation in the eyes of the common people.

I think it's probably meant to say something about the necessity of getting your hands dirty. Rulers can't be unbending in their principles. Serenoa is allowed to honor duty and allegiances his House is sworn to, but when it's just about keeping the family reputation clean and smelling like roses? Yeah, gotta be willing to make sacrifices, and your own ego is the first to go.
Actually... In my first playthrough I were going to Aesfrost and sold Roland out. I had some scenes about Svarog and already know that he was plotting against Gustadolph. So I wanted to go back to Aesfrost to talk with him and maybe ally with him. So yes, it was exactly my reason why I wanted to smuggle the salt. I hoped to get in contact with Svarog.

Started playing this and I'm loving the writing/characters/plot but the combat is really mediocre to me so far and I'm not really enjoying it. I'm playing on hard so maybe that's the problem but there's not a whole lot of strategy going on at all. Might just drop the difficulty and play it for the plot if I can be bothered to sit through the boring battles.

Last edited:
Started playing this and I'm loving the writing/characters/plot but the combat is really mediocre to me so far and I'm not really enjoying it. I'm playing on hard so maybe that's the problem but there's not a whole lot of strategy going on at all. Might just drop the difficulty and play it for the plot if I can be bothered to sit through the awful battles.
I haven't played on hard, so I can't speak to the lack of strategy on that front. The combat was a real highlight of the experience for me, especially after you unlock more abilities and recruit more characters. There's a lot of depth in the variety of play styles and the maps.

I haven't played on hard, so I can't speak to the lack of strategy on that front. The combat was a real highlight of the experience for me, especially after you unlock more abilities and recruit more characters. There's a lot of depth in the variety of play styles and the maps.
There's no room for creativity, and if there is I haven't found it. I looked up some videos of what other people are doing (of battles I already did) and every single video I watched essentially does the same thing: You turtle around a choke point, put Hughette or whatever flavor or archers you have on a high point and you camp till you thin 75% of the horde and then maybe you move forward. You just don't have enough options to enable a variety of strategies, maybe this gets better further in the game but for now I just don't see many different approaches to battles. It feels really bad to have my assassin get behind an enemy mage for a backstab and doing like a 1/3rd of their health tops.

Maybe I'm just grumpy and not seeing it but it isn't very fun to me for now.

There's no room for creativity, and if there is I haven't found it. I looked up some videos of what other people are doing (of battles I already did) and every single video I watched essentially does the same thing: You turtle around a choke point, put Hughette or whatever flavor or archers you have on a high point and you camp till you thin 75% of the horde and then maybe you move forward. You just don't have enough options to enable a variety of strategies, maybe this gets better further in the game but for now I just don't see many different approaches to battles. It feels really bad to have my assassin get behind an enemy mage for a backstab and doing like a 1/3rd of their health tops.

Maybe I'm just grumpy and not seeing it but it isn't very fun to me for now.
That might be more an issue on hard mode, bc on normal it was more varied than that. The strategies are also map-dependent in that some provide clear advantages for different characters.

I will say this, unless your character is several levels above the enemy (which only happens in mock battles), you'll never one-shot them. I'm in my second playthrough with a maxed out Anna, and she still can't eliminate enemies in one hit. She can certainly disable/weaken them, but she's never mowing enemies down.

That might be more an issue on hard mode, bc on normal it was more varied than that. The strategies are also map-dependent in that some provide clear advantages for different characters.

I will say this, unless your character is several levels above the enemy (which only happens in mock battles), you'll never one-shot them. I'm in my second playthrough with a maxed out Anna, and she still can't eliminate enemies in one hit. She can certainly disable/weaken them, but she's never mowing enemies down.
I feel this might be because I'm earlier in the game than I thought and I don't have that many units yet, gonna push through and see if more options open with with a larger roster.

Edit: I ended up grinding for a good 1.5 hours and it's gotten a lot more enjoyable, kinda wish the regular battles gave out a few more items for upgrades so spamming mock battles doesn't feel quite as enticing but oh well they're easy to knock out in bed while listening to a podcast.

Last edited:
I feel this might be because I'm earlier in the game than I thought and I don't have that many units yet, gonna push through and see if more options open with with a larger roster.

Edit: I ended up grinding for a good 1.5 hours and it's gotten a lot more enjoyable, kinda wish the regular battles gave out a few more items for upgrades so spamming mock battles doesn't feel quite as enticing but oh well they're easy to knock out in bed while listening to a podcast.
The mock battle scenarios are interesting enough that they were fun for me, but there's definitely a limit to how many times I'm willing to play a mission. As you keep unlocking characters, I ended up re-doing them to level up underused party members and unlock their abilities. At this point, I've got my fixed group of about 15 characters and everyone else languishes.

Okay that battle finally felt like a fun one that really rewarded using the terrain well:

I had the battle on the Glenbrook Castle bridge against Thalas and Erika, and first time around they wrecked me. Second time I changed things up and brought everyone who can do pushback attacks, and I managed to knock both of them off the sides of the bridge and then park a unit above the ladder, so they just sat down there doing nothing until they were the only two units left, lol

The MC is so weak in this game it's giving me Roy/Marth vibes. Wish he wasn't a forced deployment on every map.

The MC is so weak in this game it's giving me Roy/Marth vibes. Wish he wasn't a forced deployment on every map.
Personality-wise, yeah, he's extremely bland. But in battle he kind of owns, at least later in the game. I'm on Chapter 15 and he's probably my strongest unit. Hawk Dive +1 range plus his level 3 sword ranked up is VERY strong

Personality-wise, yeah, he's extremely bland. But in battle he kind of owns, at least later in the game. I'm on Chapter 15 and he's probably my strongest unit. Hawk Dive +1 range plus his level 3 sword ranked up is VERY strong
I'm mostly using him to bait units into the range of all my mages lol, I think he has some sort of "soft" taunt effect going on because enemy units will often prioritize him. Hughette is definitely my undisputed GOAT.

I'm mostly using him to bait units into the range of all my mages lol, I think he has some sort of "soft" taunt effect going on because enemy units will often prioritize him. Hughette is definitely my undisputed GOAT.
Hughette is really good, for sure. Although I lied, I think my strongest unit is Frederica, her fire focus is powerful. Mages in general are good

Finally giving this game the time it deserves now that I'm mostly off Elden Ring.

I'm on Chapter 7 now and I am absolutely loving this game.

Also I wish the ST was named Triangle Strategy |ST| Three Houses

I've probably played 10 or so hours of this game this weekend, and it finally got me good.
Currently there's so many plot twists right now I am struggling to keep track hah.

The game is definitely getting more fun now that I’m unlocking a lot more abilities and options. Early game just feels so limited and restricted compared to now, so getting a bit more freedom and toys to play with feels great.

The plot on the other hand remains… fine, but not overly interesting, and also very predictable. There’s still a few things they could do to shake things up that would be really intriguing, so I’ll see what happens.

Context: Chapter 16, everyone just discovered what was in the Mines, and shock it’s exactly what I instantly guessed it was back in like Chapter 3.

I got the true ending and it basically bricked my savefile to the point I don't think I can beat it unless I just rob myself of a satisfying gameplay experience by putting it on easy. Decided to watch the rest of the game on youtube, very disappointing. Game was ultimately mostly a miss to me, very unsatisfying and too many frustrating design decisions.

I got the true ending and it basically bricked my savefile to the point I don't think I can beat it unless I just rob myself of a satisfying gameplay experience by putting it on easy. Decided to watch the rest of the game on youtube, very disappointing. Game was ultimately mostly a miss to me, very unsatisfying and too many frustrating design decisions.
Dang, wish you had a more similar experience to most other people in the thread

Back
Top Bottom