• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music Tom, Mark, and Travis are back together for a new blink-182 album and world tour

2022 continues to be a banger year for new music and long awaited reunions, goddamn

Didn't like the song at first, but then I was thinking about how much the chorus takes me back to Enema.

I remember one other time when Tom Mark and Travis got together again and it turned out not great, though I did like Up All Night.

Song is fine but it bums me out because this band was more ambitious 20 years ago. S/T is maybe the greatest pop punk album of all time. I don’t even know if that’s the proper genre for it; it’s just so experimental and weird and cool but never unapproachable. Not saying the album isn’t going to be anything deeper but it doesn’t feel like the best first foot forward.

It's probably inevitable but I hope they don't stray too far from before California. The new song was okay on the first listen and might grow on me over time.

This song has done the opposite of growing on me

Back
Top Bottom