• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club To celebrate MAR10 day, let me introduce you my favorite Mario fanartist.

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him
Called "ヤマリ" with the tag @ya_mari_6363 on their twitter account.

Some of their art:

super-mario-bros-plumbing-art-by-v0-2bpwcxeh4tia1.jpg

Fd03Lv_VQAAqV2b

Ff-iBQbUUAAdOhF

e19

FiFixWhUAAAdpVq

FqOqHKHaYAAIFyB

They have done a lot of M&L RPG style drawings recently (like the first one I shared), all of them are amazing.

Also, their Pixiv page to see all of it (supposedly) at once.

Enjoy!

Love this, thanks for sharing. Gonna follow them on Twitter now

Edit - Looked at more of their work, it's phenomenally good

The one where they're wearing suit goes so hard. Even Waluigi that I hate looks awesome here

I follow them immediately on twitter, looks really cool

ヤマリ is one of the greats, I follow them on Twitter. They've nailed the Mario look, and their recent work derived from the Mario & Luigi style have been particularly exciting. Thanks for sharing them here!

As long as the moderation team doesn't mind a thread dedicated to a single fanartist I'm all for it.

It could also be used as a general mario fanart thread too.
I wouldn't personally mind it, speaking just for myself, but I also would be up for a more general Mario fan art thread too. Heck, I'd probably make it myself! That being said, for a more formal thread I'd need to lay out some basic ground rules to keep it more than just image spam.

And speaking of fan art:

Back
Top Bottom