• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic The ST |ST| Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate on StarTopics

why post it late? it comes out March 30/31st so that's when the thread should go live

anyone who hasn't seen it shouldn't go in there and find out in a review thread if they should, if that's what they would be talking about in a movie thread without having seen it, imo^^
Incredible late reply here I know lol. The release dates have been moved to April 5th at the earliest either way so. But I will give it to someone else, so whoever wants to take it can do it.

Incredible late reply here I know lol. The release dates have been moved to April 5th at the earliest either way so. But I will give it to someone else, so whoever wants to take it can do it.
If no one else wants to take it, I can do it.

Not quite sure if this would be considered an ST claim, but I will be trying to work on a Disability thread in the near, near, future. I just need some time to prep it and really want to get everything right. Hopefully I'll get it up in the following weeks, but mental health and health issues (irony here) have been making it difficult for me to do so.

While we do have a thread regarding Mental Health, I think having a general Disability thread would be good idea and I just need to gather resources on it and get it started. There'll definitely be overlap with that particular thread (just because of resources and issues the disability community faces, and some of which is a Disability in itself), but I still think it'll be an important overall situation.

We don't really have a general resource for this, so I "really" think this'll be important.

The topics I plan to "try" and cover are:

• Resources for Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, and Welfare
  • Resources for Financial Help
  • Accessibility in the General Public and Resources for Gaming Accessibility (may move this into it's own topic, but plan to include it for now)
  • What Disability is and what it means to be Visible and Invisible
  • How Mental Health and Disability overlap
  • General Discussion and Resource/Questions

I absolutely will need some help with this, I won't lie, but I just really want to do this. I never got a chance to do this on the Era boards and I'd considered doing it for awhile, even since these boards opened, but now I think is the time, especially with the amount of resources people need.

Sorry if this has been answered already but is there a way I can remove this new forum look?
For some reason the text is completely broken and I can't read anything, it's all garbled.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has been answered already but is there a way I can remove this new forum look?
For some reason the text is completely broken and I can't read anything, it's all garbled.
Thanks in advance.
Theme selection can be found at the bottom left corner of the page.

Honkai: Star Rail by Warlord (April 15th 2023)
April 26th 2023
I'm going to post the ST on the 25th since the servers will open while I'm asleep and it should give people time to pre-download the game. Will there be any problems for that?
This will be my first ST so it might not be pretty, but I'll try my best.

BTW, do I need to make a claim for a Genshin Impact ST?
this question is always answered best by re-reading the OP

ARasxmS.png

I'm currently close to finished writing the genshin impact ST and I plan to release it alongside Ver. 3.7 next week (will update this post If I change my mind and decide to wait for 3.8). I don't think there are any problems if I announce it now, right?
This is just to let everyone know.

I'd like to sign up for the July ST if no one already claimed it.
(Not a staff post) Just saw this, if you are still up for it, "at" message Party Sklar in the June ST so he can update the OP (there's a list at the bottom of the monthly STs). From personal experience, those have always been handled a bit differently than the rest of the STs on Fami. It's a little confusing, but it kind of lets the Nintendo General Discussion Community know it's happening.

it’s Red Monster coming in with the steel chair!

Starfield by @Red Monster (June 14, 2023) September 6, 2023
@Red Monster Hey, i dont know if you've settled on a name for the ST yet but i've got a few suggestions:

Super Bethesda Galaxy
Super Skyrim Galaxy
Super Todd Galaxy

These are of course references to Nintendo's hit game Super Mario Galaxy. Considering both that game and Starfield are space themed, i thought it'd be fitting to use that game and mix it with Bethesda things.

@Red Monster Hey, i dont know if you've settled on a name for the ST yet but i've got a few suggestions:

Super Bethesda Galaxy
Super Skyrim Galaxy
Super Todd Galaxy

These are of course references to Nintendo's hit game Super Mario Galaxy. Considering both that game and Starfield are space themed, i thought it'd be fitting to use that game and mix it with Bethesda things.
I would also suggest Captain Todd as the exploring theme also work for the game

ST22 is basically ready. How do I create a test post? Not sure how launch time works either. Someone point me to the right person.

There should be a preview button near the bottom of the thread creation screen where you can see your OP in action without having to post it.

As for launching the thread, you just have to coordinate with this month's ST when to post yours. There is no set time frame since we all live in different time zones. Anytime between the 30th-1st will be cool.

Can't wait to see it!

ST22 is basically ready. How do I create a test post? Not sure how launch time works either. Someone point me to the right person.
you can also just go into an old post of yours somewhere and edit that with your OT template

Pikmin 4 by @Raccoon (February 8, 2023)
July 21, 2023

Obviously a little close to the six month window... I hope it's alright
I know this is very short notice, and I apologize for that, but I need to relinquish this ST to someone else. I'll be cross-posting in the general thread to find an interested party.

I reached out to the community last week about hosting the next Nintendo Direct Speculation thread and it seems I have community backing here with 12 Yeah!s and no challengers, so I got Admin approval for this (@WestEgg and @Aurc) so I’m putting in for this to make it official!

Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| by @xghost777 (July 24th, 2023)
Launching Directly On Famiboards August 15th by 11:59PM Pacific Time :)

Back
Top Bottom