StarTopic The ST |ST| Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate on StarTopics

Clix

Chain Chomp
I’m about to go urinate in a corner at Best Buy. Zero communication about there being an issue. They’re just keeping their mouths shut. Ridiculous to not even have a code for Splatoon yet.

Aurc

Thoha
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m about to go urinate in a corner at Best Buy. Zero communication about there being an issue. They’re just keeping their mouths shut. Ridiculous to not even have a code for Splatoon yet.
That's definitely between you and Best Buy, and I understand your frustration, but this is the ST claim thread. 😅

Tye

All-around Nintendo enjoyer
Pronouns
they/them
Hmm, that's weird. I know for certain they aren't converting my pngs into jpegs (the image I linked above is a png). Try uploading an image, clicking Photostream (under You, in the top bar) clicking the Share Photo icon on an image (located in the bottom right), going to Embed, selecting Original for the size (from the drop down menu), and copying that code. Then, simply paste that code into your post, and delete everything but the actual link itself.

Here's what that box looks like:

0EJkdmH.png
Ooh, okay, looks like the reason they were being converted to JPGs is because I didn’t select “Original” for the size, so it was resizing them as JPGs, but if I select Original then it keeps them as PNGs at the original size. Cool, thanks!

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Aww! I really wanted to do the Octopath Traveler II thread :(

I'm guessing it's to early to claim the TotK thread?
Yeah, generally 6 months before. I was going to claim it as well, but saw that and retracted.

Top Bottom