• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic The ST |ST| Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate on StarTopics

Alrighty, I'm gonna start working on the Retro Handhelds ST. Will link to in this post once I've got it up.
Just an update to this, I intend to make it still but I've had some pretty bad new life circumstances hold me up on it immediately after vacation. I just recently got to posting more in general, I'll fix it up soon.

Could I please request that my Animal Crossing series ST be added to the StarTopic Directory? Thank you !!!

Animal Crossing |ST| Turning Over a New Leaf
I just added it but please note the instructions at the top of that directory post: you're supposed to reach out to Irene

(The below ST directory is written by @paranoodle and managed by @Irene, please reach out to her for any updates or changes you would like to request!)

I just added it but please note the instructions at the top of that directory post: you're supposed to reach out to Irene

(The below ST directory is written by @paranoodle and managed by @Irene, please reach out to her for any updates or changes you would like to request!)

The StarTopic directory has been sort of temporarily discontinued-ish, since I'm no longer a mod.

EDIT: I just spoke to the team, and they're now going to edit it by request, so for future additions, reach out to them.

Last edited:
Nintendo Direct Speculation ST8 (subtitle to be revealed later) by @EvilChameleon will be launched March 15th, 2024 shortly after midnight Eastern, and no later than 12:10AM Eastern.

I've made a ST for Dragon's Dogma 2, does anything need to be changed/added? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom