• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion The Pokémon X PUMA Collection Delivers Some Seriously Stylish Sneakers [Nintendo Life]

wakko

Cappy
pokemon-puma-shoes-1.900x.jpg

Source: Nintendo Life

The Pokémon Company is partnering with sports brand PUMA to create a range of suede sneakers for both adults and kids, and they're pretty darn swish. It's got us seriously considering whether we've got enough... drip? Is that how the kids say it?

Shared on Twitter by PKMN_Style (thanks PokéJungle!), the five different shoes represent Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, and rather than going all over the top, there are subtle design differences to make each pair unique.

Inside the shoe, there's a silhouette of the Pokémon (or Pichu for Pikachu), and there are different designs on the soles to match the respective Pokémon. There's a little type symbol on the back of each shoe, and a cute little charm featuring your chosen Pocket Monster. And of course, they all match the colour of their Pokémon, but in a way that isn't too garish.

pokemon-puma-shoes-2.large.jpg
pokemon-puma-shoes-5.large.jpg
pokemon-puma-shoes-9.large.jpg

pokemon-puma-shoes-3.large.jpg
pokemon-puma-shoes-7.large.jpg
pokemon-puma-shoes-8.large.jpg

pokemon-puma-shoes-10.large.jpg
pokemon-puma-shoes-12.large.jpg

I’d get the Squirtle NGL. The Bulbasaur is also very nice but not as inconspicuous. The Charmander, however, loses me not at its colouring but the camo pattern on the sole.

The Pikachus are straight up from the 90s :LOL:

Not a fan of these. I guess the Charmander ones are okay? I want some pink Slowpoke shoes instead.

I like the Pikachu ones but wouldn't wear them. Too flashy. I'd wear the Charmander ones.

I would 100% wear the Bulbasaur kicks. What's the price? Probably something outrageous like $750.

Unsurprisingly, this whole collection sold out FAST. Anyone manage to get anything?

Too bad they falsely advertised the Charmanders with the camo bottoms. They don't come like that. Was super pissed when I opened the box.

I have the squirtles, bulbasuars, charmanders(disappointed with the misrepresentation of the shoe. Waiting for the rider Pikachus to come out next month and I'll cop them too. Might return the charmaders. The camo bottom was why I got them.

I have the squirtles, bulbasuars, charmanders(disappointed with the misrepresentation of the shoe. Waiting for the rider Pikachus to come out next month and I'll cop them too. Might return the charmaders. The camo bottom was why I got them.
Got pictures? I'd love to see them!

Too bad they falsely advertised the Charmanders with the camo bottoms. They don't come like that. Was super pissed when I opened the box.
That's wild, I'd request a refund if it was on the page you ordered from :(

Back
Top Bottom