• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film The Official Famiboards Predator 2 Thread

Watching it right now and the first one is better

Danny Glover is the ultimate warrior though

I once went to a Shonen Knife show in Orlando and a shitty/great local punk band covered and did a shitty/great song about Predator. It was the last major thing i did before moving to Japan. Predator 2 is the sequel to Predator btw.

The Predator just got hit by lightning, and I'm wondering if this will give him lightning powers, like King Kong in King Kong vs Godzilla

These morons think they can outsmart the Predator, they're gonna get dunked on pretty soon

As I predicted the Predator is trashing those fools

Danny Glover just unmasked the Predator, the ultimate sign of disrespect

Jesse Ventura was fired from the WWF because he went to go do Predator, but the network made Vince Mcmahon hire him back.

But that has nothing to do with Predator 2, sadly

It's really it's own beast

Predator just kit a candle for some reason, now he's making blue fire, I don't really get it

Good movie, way different from the first one. I liked Glover in it. I think it's aged weird in a way where I liked it more watching it for the first time in the early 2010s than I would have if I watched it at release.

I've seen both reboot attempts, the AvP films and plan to see Prey, however I haven't seen any of the originals. I'm what they consider a rebel.

Not sure why I haven't watched em.

I've seen both reboot attempts, the AvP films and plan to see Prey, however I haven't seen any of the originals. I'm what they consider a rebel.

Not sure why I haven't watched em.

Because you're a rebel. A rebel without a cause. Just like that one guy.

The first Predator is such a brilliant film, I just don't think anything in the second really compares.

Not as bad as the films that came after, at least. The new film at least looks like it's going in a really interesting direction. Predator vs Historical Warriors is probably the direction for the series that makes the most sense at this point.

So before I went on Vacation I watched Predator, Predator 2 and Predators.

Predator is a good film, kind of boring in some parts, but still a fun watch, especially the finale.

Predator 2 was...fine. Didn't really get into and I don't think I'd ever watch it again. Some cool bits in there buy overall and average watch for me.

Predators was really good..until the finale. Kind of falls flat, and gets rather unexciting to watch. Still a fun watch.

Watching Prey tomorrow with a buddy, really excited for it.

Predator 2 is good IMO. Very underrated. Not as good as the original by far, but has good futuristic hell hole vibes and City Hunter rocks. My only issue with it is.... Danny Glover. I cannot watch it and not yell at the screen "Riggs, I'm too old for this! Rigggggggggs!" As good as Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 are, it sure as hell typecast him for me.

I saw Prey, which was awesome minus the climax in the finale which did something incredibly stupid for the "I win" button which makes zero sense and it's not. Outside of that, it is excellent

Predators is also awesome. Starts with a bang, start to finish. Probably my favorite of the bunch.

Predator 1 is also awesome, and it's lean and mean. Did a re-watch after watching Prey, and it is still strong as ever and the special effects all hold up great since the costume and make up are still on point 35 years later. Since they used practical effects for all the blood and gore and their own stunts, everything has aged perfectly.

AvP 1 and 2 suck lol

Have not seen the 2018 reboot.

The last time I saw Predator 2 was when I was in university filling in on bass for a friend's band. The gig was at a dive bar in the basement and had two TVs -- right next to each other -- playing Predator, and then Predator 2, on mute with subtitles. The second I was done playing I parked myself at the bar, drank gin & gingers and ignored everyone to catch the rest of Predator 2. It was awesome. Anything with Bill Paxton is good, basically.

Back
Top Bottom