• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club The Official Famiboards Anti Mr. Bean Thread

Mr. Bean

• Total voters
I think this pretty much seals the deal:
DFJf5fzUQAAaVum.jpg:large
This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

This is some what's in my pocket hobbit shit. Leave it to british reactionaries like Bilbo and Bean to win with deceitful tactics.

Einstein became a victim of his own hubris. He posed a bet with such lopsided stakes because he deemed himself to be superior to Mr. Bean. But by underestimating his opponent he failed to account for the possibility that he could be bested in a battle of wits. I don't think of myself as a Bean supporter but he did nothing wrong in this instance.

Furthermore, even if you believe Bean cheated Einstein here, you are still forced to admit his superiority, for two reasons:
1. Rowan Atkinson, who plays Mr. Bean, was only born roughly 3 months before the death of Prof. Einstein, which means that even as an infant he was cleverer than the smartest man alive.
2. If instead you prefer to believe Bean was an adult during this encounter, the only logical conclusion is that he time-travelled to the past, thus disproving Einstein's special theory of relativity and oncemore whooping his ass.

You're arguments are looking pretty weak right now, anti-Beaners.

I haven’t seen Mr. Bean in years, but Blackadder is still amazing. Definitely the best thing I’ve ever seen Hugh Laurie in, that’s for sure.

Mr. Bean probably got to the voting booth made squiggly faces on the voting card, stole the pen, blew his nose on the voting slip and proudly presented it to the booth after it was too late.

Some unsettling revelations about Mr. Bean in the last few posts. Not really sure what to think now. Gonna have to see more details before I form an opinion but I'm definitely a bit shaken by this.

Have not seen Mr. Bean in ages. Maybe since late 90's? It was not my jam.

I got the impression he was the British equivalent to comedians like George Lopez or Carrot Top or Kevin James (outside of King of Queens).

I see you just won't call it quits Skeleton! You leave me no choice but to do this.

I present the famous Four Yorkshiremen sketch, elevated even further by the genius of a merely 24 year old Rowan Atkinson.

Back
Top Bottom