• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread (Tag Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Koopa
Pronouns
He/Him
0g9ngjjk76ja1.png

h59ee92nl6ja1.jpg

zh5quwonl6ja1.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

bayx2st6c8ja1.jpg

0sd9ctitr6ja1.jpg

sh8joj5ws6ja1.jpg

n0nkwqitr6ja1.jpg

Last edited:
We got 2 threads, I just made one, I can delete mine.

Also, let's put the images behind spoilers, if you don't mind editing.

Holy shit that one outfit is incredible. I really don't want to see too much more before Nintendo properly shows it though 😭

@Meelow I came to the thread expecting things to be in spoiler tags. It was a 100% my mistake, I don't blame you or anything, but could you use those because I suspect I may not be the only one to do this 😅

"What the fuck, why isn't Nintendo showing us anything from this game"

Leaker: "Fine, I'll do it myself"

I aint gonna look, but people seem hyped, which is cool

Looks like time travel will be a pretty big gimmick? Both young and old Impa show up in the artbook, as well as an older Purah (although that could be a result of her reverting the aging process?). There's also an entirely new species of people dressed very similar to Link's wild outfit, as well as some stuff that looks like legitimate dungeons. Exciting stuff.

Last edited:
The leaker says they are going to stop at 54/200 pages. Doesn’t want to completely spoil the game.

Edit: actually I think he means there are 54 pages left but is done leaking.

On the other site I think someone mentioned the entire book is already shown. Perhaps they were wrong?
According to this guy there are more pages left but he’s done leaking. He’s also the original source on Reddit. So I dunno. Personally I’ve seen enough lol.

Looks like time travel will be a pretty big gimmick? Both young and old Impa show up in the artbook, as well as an older Purah (although that could be a result of her reverting the aging process?). There's also an entirely new species of people dressed very similar to Link's wild outfit, as well as some stuff that looks like legitimate dungeons. Exciting stuff.
Oh god, I wish I didn't read this!

From what i gathered in the artwork I've seen.
People thinking this is just DLC for BOTW is very wrong
Shrines are likely not in the game; dungeons though have a better chance with some of the places shown
Zelda likely won't be a playable character (she might get a small section, though, but there is no art other than the art we've seen of her before).
Link gets 10x the number of crazy outfits in this
Like Likes are back
The artists went all out on the character designs

So Purah will essentially revert to a younger self every time she feels too old. She's living the dream.

This game is gonna rock, I just needed to see some more, it's been six years and we only have had like 5 minutes of "info"... This leak for me rises the hype... We're only 3 months away 😉

According to this guy there are more pages left but he’s done leaking. He’s also the original source on Reddit. So I dunno. Personally I’ve seen enough lol.
Yeah, I've also seen enough for now. I got a bit too much spoilers on new characters.
Hopefully not too many more leakers get their hands on this, or the game until at least much closer to launch.

Pretty satisfied with the leaked art, idk why they couldn't have shown a bit more of some of this stuff in trailers, doesn't seem super spoilerly.

Where are you guys seeing the "meatier" stuff? I don't think it's in Reddit because there mostly are just concept arts of enemies, wildlife and a few outfits.

I just downloaded the full PDF. Over 200 pages. Scanning through it quickly, there appear to be no major spoilers regarding Zelda or Ganondorf. The only pages that feature them are just artwork of their designs from the trailers. The biggest spoilers are artworks of new characters, most notably the characters we see in the murals from the trailers. Most of the other stuff is some new environments and armor for Link.

I don't see any pages about the three headed dragon from the latest trailer nor anything really about vehicle crafting.

Why is that spoiler blurred instead of behind red button ,? Apologies everyone, can someone help me fix it

I just downloaded the full PDF. Over 200 pages. Scanning through it quickly, there appear to be no major spoilers regarding Zelda or Ganondorf. The biggest spoilers are artworks of new characters, most notably the characters we see in the murals from the trailers.
im almost positive they’ll be in the final trailer then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Communication
Does your post contain any story spoilers? Please err on the side of caution and use spoiler tags before posting it. Failure to do so may result in being banned from the thread.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom