• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional footage from the E3 2021 trailer
  • I made some online digging and found the "new" footage that was present in the E3 2021 trailer. It's basically nothing, just the extended scenes for couple of seconds that Nintendo cut out from the trailer but I feel like it's worth posting so I uploaded them here with the comparison to E3 2021 trailer.

E3 2021 trailer footage:

Extended scene:

E3 2021 trailer footage:

Extended scene that was cut from the trailer:

Will try to find the scenes from the newest one, that could be interesting, we could get better look at the thing Link is flying on or when he is going high into the sky with that rock.

Absolutely no spoilers - even tagged ones
  • We have decided to make something clear to everyone in this thread:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know more about the leaks without wanting to be spoiled yourself, hence why one would want to ask someone who's seen them things like "Are the leaks hype af?", "Do they alleviate worries?", "Are there traditional dungeons, yes or no?".

However, these things can still be considered spoilers for some members. Some members on the site just wants to get away from all the leak talk full stop, and "I won't spoil anything, BUT"-comments really toes the line for those members.

If you absolutely want to "know but not be spoiled", ask to be sent a DM, or ask someone you know has seen the leak yourself.
    There will be absolutely no spoilers in this thread, even tagged ones. Some of us has waited for this game for six years, and want to go in as blind as humanly possible. We sincerely ask for everyone to respect this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Staff Communication
    Please note that this thread is completely spoiler-free, and that includes tagged spoilers. If you want to discuss spoilers, we refer to the spoiler thread.
    Last edited:

Back
    Top Bottom