• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a studious fan was able to piece together a translation of the 'Zonai' script i.e. the inscriptions on the carvings, platforms, door in the recent trailer, though some kind of decryption and statistical analysis and comparison to Japanese poetry.

Discussion starts at 42:12.

From a comment:
source - game over jessie
--- Poetry on the carvings--
"When the sun shines, the moon shines."
"When the moon shines, the stars shine."
"When the sun sets, the moon turns red."
"Daylight comes and goes, but the sun never shines."
---------------------------------------------
Door isn't fully translated (really low res) but says on it - "Building of councillors"
--- Game logo
"Meeting of lovers"

I didn't even know the game's logo had the script on it, but it does, there's some lettering in the dragons themselves.

I'm hoping for a more in-depth analysis of how they did it, but my mind is buzzing even from this.

Immediately when I think "Building of councillors" I think "Place of wisepeople" -> Chamber of Sages (and the folks on the podcast had the same idea).

"Meeting of lovers" is written on the dragons from the Ouroboros logo?

That would mean that the logo ISN'T an ouroboros.

Also "When the sun sets, the moor turns red." Blood Moon returning?

"Daylight comes and goes, but the sun never shines." Is it possible there's no sun in the Sky Realm, but day and night still cycles normally?

It could be the case that even if we don’t see these objects fall each time, we do see them fall at least once, and their design and impact on the environment is distinct enough that we know to check when we were something similar again.

Edit: Seeing floating islands at lower elevations would also be somewhat of a prompt, but still involves hunting around a bit

The question of how to recognize objects that can be reversed made me think of the reversing water droplet from the 2nd trailer and whether Link might be using time-reversal on it. I'm now wondering if you could time-reverse lakes to evaporate rain and lower the water level, or even time-reverse clouds to raise water level. Or maybe Link could only reverse this puddle because it's special in some way, like maybe it's one of the tears of the kingdom.

zYwh2Ph.jpg

"Daylight comes and goes, but the sun never shines." Is it possible there's no sun in the Sky Realm, but day and night still cycles normally?
Sounds more like a cave realm.
The sun in the sky lands is on the box art and in the trailers.

I want to see a real explanation of this translation attempt before thinking too much about it though.

Apparently a studious fan was able to piece together a translation of the 'Zonai' script i.e. the inscriptions on the carvings, platforms, door in the recent trailer, though some kind of decryption and statistical analysis and comparison to Japanese poetry.

Discussion starts at 42:12.

From a comment:

I didn't even know the game's logo had the script on it, but it does, there's some lettering in the dragons themselves.

I'm hoping for a more in-depth analysis of how they did it, but my mind is buzzing even from this.

Immediately when I think "Building of councillors" I think "Place of wisepeople" -> Chamber of Sages (and the folks on the podcast had the same idea).

The person needs to show their work, because I’d like to know how this person deciphered a poem that has almost as many words as the stone carvings had letters.

In the trailer there were about 18-21 letters by Zelda and another 18-21 letters by the mysterious figure, but it translates to a poem with 31 words? Did GameOverJesse show how this was translated in the video?

I would like to know what you think of Great Plateau.
Great Plateau is a mysterious place, surrounded by a great wall that seems to be much bigger even than the walls of any other place in the kingdom, being a giant construction with 3 small buildings (in poor condition at the moment) and in each of those constructions there are a logo, Farone, Eldin and Lanayru, in addition to the Temple of Time.
Where the entrance gate of the great wall is supposed to be, there were some very large stairs to climb to the Great Plateau.
Also inside is a place called Mount Hylia and the tomb of the King of Hyrule is located there.
Even in the most recent time they decided to build the Shrine of Resurrection there.

It seems like a very emblematic place but nobody is willing to talk about it (neither characters or stories in the game, nor people who make theories about this place or analyze the place looking for conclusions).

The old man says that it is the place where the Kingdom of Hyrule was founded, he is the only character that seems to speak a little about that place. But it's strange because according to what can be deduced from Skyward Sword, Hyrule begins to be founded after Link and Zelda come down from the heavens and the Temple of Hylia returns to earth from the sky, and the Temple of Hylia can be found in BOTW (called Forgotten Temple in BOTW).
Although we can assume that Link and Zelda and other people who descended from the sky traveled through the lands and the kingdom could begin to be founded in a different place than the Temple of Hylia.

Could someone share their conclusions on this topic or if they know of articles, videos or any other type of information about the Great Plateau? What do you think? Thank you.

I would like to know what you think of Great Plateau.
Great Plateau is a mysterious place, surrounded by a great wall that seems to be much bigger even than the walls of any other place in the kingdom, being a giant construction with 3 small buildings (in poor condition at the moment) and in each of those constructions there are a logo, Farone, Eldin and Lanayru, in addition to the Temple of Time.
Where the entrance gate of the great wall is supposed to be, there were some very large stairs to climb to the Great Plateau.
Also inside is a place called Mount Hylia and the tomb of the King of Hyrule is located there.
Even in the most recent time they decided to build the Shrine of Resurrection there.

It seems like a very emblematic place but nobody is willing to talk about it (neither characters or stories in the game, nor people who make theories about this place or analyze the place looking for conclusions).

The old man says that it is the place where the Kingdom of Hyrule was founded, he is the only character that seems to speak a little about that place. But it's strange because according to what can be deduced from Skyward Sword, Hyrule begins to be founded after Link and Zelda come down from the heavens and the Temple of Hylia returns to earth from the sky, and the Temple of Hylia can be found in BOTW (called Forgotten Temple in BOTW).
Although we can assume that Link and Zelda and other people who descended from the sky traveled through the lands and the kingdom could begin to be founded in a different place than the Temple of Hylia.

Could someone share their conclusions on this topic or if they know of articles, videos or any other type of information about the Great Plateau? What do you think? Thank you.
It's pretty widely accepted that the Great Plateau is meant to be the part of Skyloft that fell down at the end of Skyward Sword. It's called the Birthplace of Hyrule in-game, and has the game's biggest Goddess Statue and the Temple of Time.

The person needs to show their work, because I’d like to know how this person deciphered a poem that has almost as many words as the stone carvings had letters.

In the trailer there were about 18-21 letters by Zelda and another 18-21 letters by the mysterious figure, but it translates to a poem with 31 words? Did GameOverJesse show how this was translated in the video?
He'll be posting a more in-depth video soon, but apparently that person (Zoey) said it translated into Hiragana. Unlike the Shiekah alphabet in the previous game translating into English. I'll have to rewatch the podcast.

It's pretty widely accepted that the Great Plateau is meant to be the part of Skyloft that fell down at the end of Skyward Sword. It's called the Birthplace of Hyrule in-game, and has the game's biggest Goddess Statue and the Temple of Time.
I thought that was the Forgotten Temple?
s9nmdsr1e8671.jpg

He'll be posting a more in-depth video soon, but apparently that person (Zoey) said it translated into Hiragana. Unlike the Shiekah alphabet in the previous game translating into English. I'll have to rewatch the podcast.

I thought that was the Forgotten Temple?
s9nmdsr1e8671.jpg
Hmm some of those shots I believe are from the Sealed Temple, which was already on the surface during Skyward Sword. But some are definitely of the Goddess statue on Skyloft. Although the latter lands next to the former in the end credits, so yeah, it would make sense they were somehow combined I guess.

I know some locations from Ocarina of Time's castle Town seem to have been found on the Great Plateau

Since a lot of the speculation around TotK in general has centered around the unused content they've picked up, I took the liberty of piecing together what has been used and what remains unused, as far as we know. If I missed anything, let me know.

USED

lkCGgd9.png

UNUSED

6xc2ST2.png

+ Hookshot

We never saw the Deku Tree until the final BOTW trailer, but that's just because Nintendo decided not to show it. There's some TotK footage where it clearly should have been possible to see the Deku Tree and the Lost Woods but it's just not there, it's completely gone. Either it was destroyed by Ganondorf, or it was raised to the sky with other parts of Hyrule.

No, there was a BotW trailer that showed the area where the tree should be and there was nothing. I remember Gamexplain mentioning that in one of their Xplain videos back then.

The Sealed Grounds/Temple is the Forgotten Temple.

There's no sign of central Skyloft in BotW geography. The Temple of Time in Great Plateau is partially the Hyrule Market + road to Hyrule Castle, both from Ocarina of Time.

There's a theory that the Great Plateau and the Korok Forest had their locations magically swapped. The two regions are shockingly similar in size and shape, and the Forest is now surrounded by a giant chasm while the Plateau looks like it was plucked from one. And shifting them puts those Castle Town-esque ruins in the Great Plateau closer to where they were in Ocarina of Time's map.

The Sealed Grounds/Temple is the Forgotten Temple.

There's no sign of central Skyloft in BotW geography. The Temple of Time in Great Plateau is partially the Hyrule Market + road to Hyrule Castle, both from Ocarina of Time.
And yet OoT’s Temple of Time—which was originally SS’s Sealed Temple—is supposed to be right next to that, so the Great Plateau having evidence of being where Hyrule Castle Town Market was in OoT is just another point towards the Great Plateau being the fallen portion of Skyloft.

It’s frustrating, because things just don’t add up the way they should. The Great Plateau clearly should be where the Sealed Temple is…but then the Forgotten Temple is also a thing that’s in a totally different region of Hyrule. We’re either missing some key information here, or Nintendo gave little thought to the geography of the game (which I find hard to believe).

Maybe the Forgotten Temple is actually a recreation of the Sealed Temple in a different location, not the original? After all, we know OoT’s Temple of Time was built over the Sealed Temple, so by the time of BotW there shouldn’t be anything like the Sealed Temple anyway, since it already became the Temple of Time… So why would it still exist as the Forgotten Temple?? It doesn’t make sense at all, but it being a recreation of the original Sealed Temple would explain some things at least.

There's a theory that the Great Plateau and the Korok Forest had their locations magically swapped. The two regions are shockingly similar in size and shape, and the Forest is now surrounded by a giant chasm while the Plateau looks like it was plucked from one. And shifting them puts those Castle Town-esque ruins in the Great Plateau closer to where they were in Ocarina of Time's map.
Apparently Kakariko and Korok Forest had their locations swapped during development.
Takehara: Actually, from the start of development until the middle stage, the positions of Kakariko Village and Korok Forest were reversed from that of the final product — so that Kakariko Village was located where Korok Forest ended up being and Korok Forest was located where Kakariko Village ended up. As development progressed, the story was getting more precise and the game itself was coming together. Along with that, I started to think there was something incongruent about the respective locations of these two villages. When I took that to the landscape leader to discuss with him that I wanted to switch those village locations he was like, “Good point!” and took it to the director right away. I had prepared myself to have that suggestion shot down merely from time constraints, but to my surprise they quite casually said, “That really would be better for numerous design reasons, wouldn’t it? As long as the landscape designer isn’t opposed let’s do it.”
Not sure what bearing it has on the Great Plateau's position but I wouldn't be surprised if that was also moved around.

Kakariko swapped with Korok Forest would put the orientations of Hyrule Castle, Kakariko and Death Mountain closer to the Ocarina of Time map... I think.

Dang, if only TotK was a game that would be a fitting setting for a guitar, because guitar Link looks so rad. Not to mention that that is my favourite guitar ever made. (The Gibson Flying V)

The bottom line is that the geography of Hyrule will not be consistent over time because gameplay design takes precedence over lore. I know this frustrates people really deep into Zelda lore but that’s just reality. It doesn’t mean Nintendo and the development team don’t care. But game design is just the higher priority.

And yet OoT’s Temple of Time—which was originally SS’s Sealed Temple—is supposed to be right next to that, so the Great Plateau having evidence of being where Hyrule Castle Town Market was in OoT is just another point towards the Great Plateau being the fallen portion of Skyloft.

It’s frustrating, because things just don’t add up the way they should. The Great Plateau clearly should be where the Sealed Temple is…but then the Forgotten Temple is also a thing that’s in a totally different region of Hyrule. We’re either missing some key information here, or Nintendo gave little thought to the geography of the game (which I find hard to believe).

Maybe the Forgotten Temple is actually a recreation of the Sealed Temple in a different location, not the original? After all, we know OoT’s Temple of Time was built over the Sealed Temple, so by the time of BotW there shouldn’t be anything like the Sealed Temple anyway, since it already became the Temple of Time… So why would it still exist as the Forgotten Temple?? It doesn’t make sense at all, but it being a recreation of the original Sealed Temple would explain some things at least.
I mean.... are we really sure the Temple of Time in OoT is really meant to be the same place as the Sealed Temple of SS?

Quoted by: Tye
Straight up, I would prefer if every Zelda game (except direct sequels like TOTK and Majoras Mask) was their own thing instead of trying to fit into a messy timeline. It's clearly not working.

Honestly, I’m sick of the timeline. Just my opinion but I think the soft reboot, “thousands of years in the future” approach that BotW took was the best case scenario. A lot of the concepts from previous games and other timeline branches can still be incorporated if desired, maybe with a new spin. But I just want to move forward. It’s another reason I hope there’s no time travel element to TotK. Time travel is very played out in Zelda, IMO.

The bottom line is that the geography of Hyrule will not be consistent over time because gameplay design takes precedence over lore. I know this frustrates people really deep into Zelda lore but that’s just reality. It doesn’t mean Nintendo and the development team don’t care. But game design is just the higher priority.
This is true but even so, major things generally tend to mostly line up with where they should be in Zelda games, like the general regions of Hyrule and such. And while the exact placements for geographical features aren’t always going to line up exactly relative to other locations, Nintendo’s usually pretty clear when one particular location is supposed to be the same location from another Zelda game. Case in point, there are multiple points of evidence that suggest the Great Plateau is indeed supposed to be the fallen portion of Skyloft—most notably the fact that it’s literally stated that that is the birthplace of Hyrule.

I mean.... are we really sure the Temple of Time in OoT is really meant to be the same place as the Sealed Temple of SS?
Yes, it’s explicitly stated in both The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia and The Legend of Zelda: Encyclopedia.

Straight up, I would prefer if every Zelda game (except direct sequels like TOTK and Majoras Mask) was their own thing instead of trying to fit into a messy timeline. It's clearly not working.

Well even with games clearly fitting into the timeline split like OoT and TP the geography is messed up.

If the games story benefits from referencing the explicit timeline split like Wind Waker, then cool. I wouldn't mind seeing more stories in those universes.

But ultimately they're going the soft reboot approach with BotW, only establishing SS and OoT as confirmed events. Which is also fine, it's probably what they're sticking with.

Honestly, I’m sick of the timeline. Just my opinion but I think the soft reboot, “thousands of years in the future” approach that BotW took was the best case scenario. A lot of the concepts from previous games and other timeline branches can still be incorporated if desired, maybe with a new spin. But I just want to move forward. It’s another reason I hope there’s no time travel element to TotK. Time travel is very played out in Zelda, IMO.
The timeline works just fine, and right now it’s only really BotW that has a lot of lingering timeline-related questions…because Nintendo has specifically kept BotW’s exact placement in the timeline vague so far (beyond taking place over 10,000 years after every other game…but without specifying which timeline it’s at the end of). And if the timeline isn’t something you like…you can just ignore it. But having actual continuity between games is something that a lot of people really enjoy, myself included. Even when we don’t have all the answers as to how exactly a game is supposed to connect to the other games in the series (which, again, really only applies to BotW right now, at least when it comes to major questions), there’s a sense of mystery and intrigue knowing that it does in fact have connections, which allows for all kinds of fun theories and such regarding that.

Even as a guy who digs the overall concept of the timeline, it's clear to see that's basically what they're doing, anyway. As much as Aonuma and co. may profess to care about the timeline(s) and placements, it still is second (or even third) fiddle to whatever gameplay ideas they want to run with. And whatever they do bother to reference is mainly in the form of "winks" directed at longtime fans, while not requiring newbies to have played all the other games in the series, either. So, really, what harm does it do?

For example, I can pretty much guarantee the team's thought process behind how "A Link Between Worlds" came to be was less "let's make sure this game cleanly slides in post-LTTP and pre-Zelda 1 without adversely affecting things in the Downfall Branch!" and more "Alright, so, what if we made a remake, nah, SEQUEL that revisited the LTTP-era!Hyrule, but added in some cool gimmicks that allowed Link to transform into a wall mural? Instead of the Dark World, we now have another parallel dimension named 'Lorule'! Speaking of which, Zelda will also have an emo-goth counterpart!".

And as much as it can be sometimes frustrating when they don't bother to answer too much of anything that nerds like me and many want answered, it's part of the fun, too, believe it or not.

Likewise, I can pretty much guarantee that "Tears" is not going to answer everything, even pertaining to BOTW's localized lore, let alone the rest of the series. And what it does answer may even bother to piss some segment of the fanbase off in turn. But it's an enjoyable ride for a lot of us, all the same.

The overall structure of Hyrule has been pretty consistent in 3D Zelda games. We can nitpick some locations being slightly moved on the map or changed in shape compared to previous entries but never in a way that prevents players to recognize them. And it's all fine. I wouldn't want the map of Hyrule to be forever fixed and never changed (especially now that it's not "abstracted" anymore because of the open world). But you can't use the fact that the map is changing a bit every game to explain that we somehow have 2 sealed temples in BOTW. There is no gameplay explanation behind that as it's pure lore content.
They didn't need to name that place "the forgotten temple" and give it a very similar layout and textures to the sealed temple for the gameplay.

Nintendo is never going to put story/lore above the gameplay but it doesn't mean they are not putting thoughts in it.
We can debate as much as we want about whether the timeline makes sense or not but that split timeline actually never went into the way of the gameplay or was needed to explain the standalone plot of every game. There was never a need to ditch all that lore in the first place because it matters only to the ones who care about it. As for the ones who don't, they never needed that knowledge to enjoy the games anyway.
My point is that the lore of the whole Zelda series has always been a win for one side and a neutral thing for the other.

If you have examples with "that mess of a timeline" hurting the game itself, I'll gladly take them but I can't think of any.

My point is that the lore of the whole Zelda series has always been a win for one side and a neutral thing for the other.

If you have examples with "that mess of a timeline" hurting the game itself, I'll gladly take them but I can't think of any.
Yep. It'd be one thing if this was like Castlevania, where IGA pretty much shot himself in the foot the moment he bothered to introduce a timeline with such things like "Drac needs 100 years for a full power resurrection", the "1999 Battle" that killed Dracula for good, and the Sorrow games that further put a cap on Dracula ever coming back as we once knew him.

If you really want to talk about a series timeline, which made it a big inconvenience for someone wanting to introduce further games in the saga, you need not look any further than that as a cautionary tale for when "lore has too much say over gameplay". Zelda ain't that at all.

There was this theory that the Great Plateau was a land of mass that was moved given how unnatural it looks.
Though I don't know if we had any new information on this since AOC showing the past or the BOTW book.

Last edited:
Since a lot of the speculation around TotK in general has centered around the unused content they've picked up, I took the liberty of piecing together what has been used and what remains unused, as far as we know. If I missed anything, let me know.

USED

lkCGgd9.png

UNUSED

6xc2ST2.png

+ Hookshot

Ugh I LOVE the OG creepy designs for the Divine Beasts.

USED

lkCGgd9.png

UNUSED

6xc2ST2.png

+ Hookshot

I could see the space suit being redone as a diving suit for underwater exploration.

Underwater Zonai ruins, hence underwater exploration and combat seems pretty doable. It’d be a great way to add to the world of BOTW and diversify gameplay. I didn’t find spears particularly useful in BOTW because they were weaker than their 2 handed sword counterparts, and didn’t allow you to use a shield. Urbosas fury and a good bow allowed me to defeat enemies further away so spears were only useful in very limited situations.

Underwater combat could bring useful incentives for keeping spears. In reality a spear would more useful underwater than other BOTW weapons, so other weapons could be nerfed underwater.

Last edited:
i hate how concept art looking better than in game is a universal concept. Those black monstrosities in the art looked so awesome and im sad we didn't get anything half as cool

I wonder what they'll replace shrines and Sheikah Towers with? We don't see anything like them in the trailers.
My hypothesis is that those small floating islands are actually replacements for shrines. After all the shrines were literally the only elements breaking the open world of BOTW, with a relatively long loading time, so Nintendo might be willing to fix that. Given the way they are vertically isolated from the rest of the world, they can easily be used as standalone and linear puzzles.

My hypothesis is that those small floating islands are actually replacements for shrines. After all the shrines were literally the only elements breaking the open world of BOTW, with a relatively long loading time, so Nintendo might be willing to fix that. Given the way they are vertically isolated from the rest of the world, they can easily be used as standalone and linear puzzles.

That's a good point. And it could work similarly underground, too.

I'd love if they could get everything to feel integrated, like nothing is segmented from the rest of the world. They hid it better with the Divine beasts than with the shrines, but I still wish I could have jumped off of them and wandered off as I pleased.

I'd love if they could get everything to feel integrated, like nothing is segmented from the rest of the world. They hid it better with the Divine beasts than with the shrines, but I still wish I could have jumped off of them and wandered off as I pleased.
I'm going to blame the Wii U.

With no evidence. The Wii U is my scapegoat. Let's see what they can do with 3x the RAM.

USED

lkCGgd9.png

UNUSED

6xc2ST2.png

+ Hookshot

What is the upper right picture in unused supposed to be?

There's a lot of people who think that the corpse could be Demise, but I simply don't see any evidence of it apart from the long hair (and even then, Demise's hair is basically on fire, so it's not that similar). The corpse simply looks like Ganondorf, and it has a lot of Gerudo imagery in it's clothing and jewelry. Also, it just makes too much sense for Calamity Ganon to be a manifestation of Ganondorf's malice.

I do agree that ridding the world of malice could be a key part of the gameplay loop, although it's strange that we still haven't seen much of it outside of Death Mountain and Hyrule Castle.

I’m more of the belief that it is Ganondorf as well. Pretty much all evidence points to that. I’m more just considering the possibility that it could be Demise (though extremely in unlikely) because I’m fully convinced that the underground is his Kingdom from the past. Everything seems to point to that being his old home, knowing that he and his army of demons invaded The Surface (Hyrule) from below.

For some reason I have been thinking that bombs might not make an appearance in TotK. At the very least I feel we won’t have unlimited bombs or be able to remote detonate them again since that became a function of the Sheikah slate. The fact that we possibly saw an entrance to a cave in the last trailer and it didn’t have the classic broken rock or cracks in the rock covering the entrance which signals that you need to bomb that location. And if there is underground, the new phasing through ceilings mechanic would limit the need to have bombs. They have been a staple in every Zelda game, and I would be very disappointed if they were removed.

I’m more of the belief that it is Ganondorf as well. Pretty much all evidence points to that. I’m more just considering the possibility that it could be Demise (though extremely in unlikely) because I’m fully convinced that the underground is his Kingdom from the past. Everything seems to point to that being his old home, knowing that he and his army of demons invaded The Surface (Hyrule) from below.
And one thing that would redeem the whole "Ganondorf is evil because Demise literally didn't give him any choice in the matter" angle SS introduced, for me? Would be if they used this game's story as an effective bookend to that plot point. Bring back Demise's vengeful spirit (in Ganondorf's husk). And give us a chance to finally put an end to all this about his old "curse".

And one thing that would redeem the whole "Ganondorf is evil because Demise literally didn't give him any choice in the matter" angle SS introduced, for me? Would be if they used this game's story as an effective bookend to that plot point. Bring back Demise's vengeful spirit (in Ganondorf's husk). And give us a chance to finally put an end to all this about his old "curse".

That’s what I think is going to be the primary goal of the game. But getting rid of Demise’s Curse/hatred for good would also very likely have a side effect of “getting rid” of Link and Zelda for good, as well. With evil now fully vanquished, there’s no need for them to be reincarnated/reborn anymore. So here’s what I previously theorized in a recent post:

I think by destroying the malice for good, this will completely abolish Demise and his hatred into literally nothing. He will no longer exist… at all. So no more resurrections, no more reincarnations, nothing. This effectively brings Hyrule to peace and free of Demise/Ganondorf forever. However, this also has another profound effect: no more resurrections, no more reincarnations, no more anything for Link or Zelda either. As evil has now been vanquished from the world, there is no longer a need for the goddess Hylia to be reborn in the world and no need for Link to be reborn to save it. Thus the cycle of Life, Death, and Reincarnation effectively ends. So this would essentially be the last Link, Zelda, and Demise/Ganondorf of this particular timeline (whichever timeline it falls on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Communication
Please note that this thread is completely spoiler-free, and that includes tagged spoilers. If you want to discuss spoilers, we refer to the spoiler thread.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom