• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Pre-Release The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel Development Thread - News, Updates, and Speculation

karmitt

Bob-omb
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m getting so amped. We could possibly getting a demo of this game finally being played next month. I just want to see everything

It is incredibly exciting, but also a bit unnerving?

We really haven’t seen the game yet. The teasers have barely set the scene, and if anything have been slightly discouraging - the landscape on display being unchanged and all.

I’m the last person that needs to be told they aren’t showing something significant, but until they do I think back to just how misguided the DLC efforts felt. Really hoping it can live up to the original game’s reputation.

Won’t be long now…

Tlozbj

Tektite
Pronouns
He/Him
bvfeaoftl1u61.jpg
Which leads us back to

King Daltus said:
No, soldiers will not do. The Picori do not show themselves to anyone but children. Our soldiers could search for days and still find no sign of them.

Charamiwa

Cappy
Personally I just want the title and some new footage (preferably releated to the title like the E3 2016 trailer). I'm not greedy, not asking for big gameplay segments and everything, just something concrete beyond teasers.

Aether

Tektite
You are definitely not alone in thinking that the second trailer could be a misdirect/feint, because nothing in the trailer made me think "yep, this is why the game is taking so long to make". There just has to be something that the devs don't want to show us yet.
Thats was my first thought. The trailer was a pure "we ned to show something, but its way to early to show our cards" thing.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally I just want the title and some new footage (preferably releated to the title like the E3 2016 trailer). I'm not greedy, not asking for big gameplay segments and everything, just something concrete beyond teasers.
I’m greedy, give me a 40 minute Treehouse segment.

Lintendo

Piranha Plant

This and a Artwork, so I can finally change my Wallpaper on both on my Mac & iPhone :p

chocolate_supra

Must proceed at a high velocity #TeamDecade
Pronouns
He/Him
FamiGold
Same here. I already feel like I know what I'm getting myself into (more BotW, new abilities) so we're reaching that point where it feels like too much more will delve into stuff I'd rather experience in the game. I'm already gonna buy the damn thing, it's a foregone conclusion. 😅
(yes I'm aware everyone else is hyped and wants to see more, I'll probably just close my eyes while the new trailer launches or something if it gets to be too much (yes I've done that with trailers before))

Top Bottom