• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic The Kit & Krysta Podcast |ST|

Finally got around to watching the Xenoblade Vista video, which was super fun! Super Kit & Krysta 64 is producing nothing but bangers 😂

Apparently Nintendo has like, outright banned the words “Success“ and “Surprise” in marketing/meetings???? They tell the stories on these on the podcast. Wildly interesting. I might say these stories were… surprising.

The separate entrance and batches thing is still so fucked up. I mean it is technically such a small thing but it only encourages this unequal balance of power.

Here's this week's episode of Super Kit & Krysta 64!

This one really means a lot to me since encountering the TMNT Arcade game at this specific pizza joint was a defining moment of my childhood. Also - the Cowabunga Collection is really great and I highly recommend it if you have any connection to those games.

It was cool that the place brought back so many good memories for you!

This one really means a lot to me since encountering the TMNT Arcade game at this specific pizza joint was a defining moment of my childhood. Also - the Cowabunga Collection is really great and I highly recommend it if you have any connection to those games.

greaat video, and glad it brought back so many memories. Picked up the collection myself and thinking back to the sheer amount of Ninja Turtles stuff I had when I was a kid

This video makes me think you guys should also go to a classic arcade (assuming you have any there) and do an arcade nostalgia episode. They might even have that Turtles machine.

More Kit & Krysta pizza reviews!!

1662051148652.png

extremely relatable

I too have fond memories of TMNT games when I was a dorky kid.

We're doing a PAX panel tomorrow! It's being streamed but we'd love to see any of you in person if you're at the show.

oh my god I am SO ready for the Kit Vs Krysta rap battle
This is easily the most ambitious video we've done since we left Nintendo. You all will be the judge but we were surprised by how good the songs we made were. I mean, you take one look at me and you know I was born to rap. :cool:

This is easily the most ambitious video we've done since we left Nintendo. You all will be the judge but we were surprised by how good the songs we made were. I mean, you take one look at me and you know I was born to rap. :cool:
I don't know, attempting to sneak into some of those corporate buildings was pretty ambitious :ROFLMAO:

We're doing a PAX panel tomorrow! It's being streamed but we'd love to see any of you in person if you're at the show.

I still haven't seen it yet but I am so so looking forward to the Reggie meetup.

The Splatoon rap battle is here!

We're also doing polls on our Twitter where you can vote for your favorite songs (vote for me!).

Great video. Gonna have to give the win to Krysta though, she has a much better flow than I would have guessed.

I went to a Cheesecake Factory on Sunday to use a gift card up. Did not order the carbonara but next time I will try to remember to get it, for Kamiya. Lol

@kitosan who put together the rap songs? Like, who grabbed the track and mixed your vocals on top of it?

I’m glad @kitosan and Krysta (who should come hang out on Famiboards!) are on Team Bring-Yakuza-to-Switch! I want to buy Yakuza Zero a fifth time.

While Yokoyama’s statement about Switch having a family-friendly image stinks like BS, I fear the legit reason is a technical matter. The Dragon Engine games made my launch PS4’s fans sound like jet engines, so I imagine they’d make the Switch basically explode. Sure they could bring the PS–based games (Zero, Kiwami 1, 3 4 and 5) to Switch, but I bet they’d rather not because they know they could never bring the entire series over.

Very nice to see Reggie with them again. I'm glad he mentioned diversity in the industry as the one thing he would change if he could. It really would be better for everyone if we opened up to more and more talent.

Very nice to see Reggie with them again. I'm glad he mentioned diversity in the industry as the one thing he would change if he could. It really would be better for everyone if we opened up to more and more talent.
Yeah that is cool. On the other hand I don‘t really like how he sees unions and that he seems to think that there were no issues during his time at Nintendo (not that I can judge that, but it is impossible that being true even with what little we know now).

Yeah that is cool. On the other hand I don‘t really like how he sees unions and that he seems to think that there were no issues during his time at Nintendo (not that I can judge that, but it is impossible that being true even with what little we know now).
Yeah, there is (almost) always a need for unions and I'm sure Nintendo wasn't ran perfectly under him.

Nintendo Live 2022 looks like such a blast to be at. Made me wish I can be there in person!

Hey they got Geoff on there. It sounds like Geoff is a lot closer to Nintendo than I thought.

Also Krysta keeps failing, Reeses in B tier? Really? Good job on this one @kitosan

Back
Top Bottom