• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

StarTopic The Kit & Krysta Podcast |ST| Episode 19 out now!

zroid

This Space For Sale
With our last DIY-Book "Cringe click-bait Thumbnail for dummies", you too can become an vtuber-star.

It's a shame because I find their personality and content wholesome but these pictures and headlines. Yuk.
You should blame youtube algorithms, not Kit & Krysta. They're doing what they have to do to promote their content.

Plonk

Rattata
Pronouns
He, him
You should blame youtube algorithms, not Kit & Krysta. They're doing what they have to do to promote their content.
Good point.

Soooo.... it's a shame because I like looking YouTube, but these pictures and headlines.. šŸ˜‰

The video from Toad King above makes valid points too.
The clothes don't make the man and all things like that.
I agree with that. But personnaly, the probability I click on a video gets lower if the presentation of the cover looks like that.

VvBOxI3.png

Hahah, maybe that was their plan all along. Induce a Direct by denying it and thus prompting the Nintendo Overlords to be like "o yea?!"

Real talk, I'd be curious to hear:

a) their explanation into the creation of the "Partner Direct"

b) when they would predict a follow-up first-party Direct given need to communicate Fall/Winter titles

With our last DIY-Book "Cringe click-bait Thumbnail for dummies", you too can become an vtuber-star.

It's a shame because I find their personality and content wholesome but these pictures and headlines. Yuk.
You should tell them directly, probably only way to get em to change the tactic.

Top Bottom