• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion The first official "Sonic The Hedgehog is a Great Franchise" thread

huh.

for context. this is one of the field artists for Sonic Adventure, he revealed a few years ago that the mysterious character which appears on various posters (top-left) in Speed Highway was actually an unused Spider character.
Ee-1yn5WAAYu6q1.png:orig

someone asked if he had concept art, which he was finally able to find.

I really like Sonic Mania but replaying it now, I’m really kind of dumbfounded how glitchy it can get, even years later after multiple patches. A real black eye on the game for me.

Couple things.

You think Sega will ever bring Sonic Heroes to Steam or is that ship long sailed?

I'm playing thought Lost World with the Wii U DLC mod on PC, is there any point to doing the Yoshi and Zelda levels other than, omg look it's Zelda?

hrm, apparently Netflix had some trouble officially porting Sonic Mania to iOS/Android. (it’s currently soft launched in a few regions, and the port is reportedly okay despite the concerning comments)

you’d think having a fan-made decompilation alongside SEGA’s official documentation would help, but no.

hrm, apparently Netflix had some trouble officially porting Sonic Mania to iOS/Android. (it’s currently soft launched in a few regions, and the port is reportedly okay despite the concerning comments)

you’d think having a fan-made decompilation alongside SEGA’s official documentation would help, but no.

I saw Tee Lopes shared that and tagged Christian Whitehead in it and I was like "ooooooooou 🤣"

Couple things.

You think Sega will ever bring Sonic Heroes to Steam or is that ship long sailed?

I'm playing thought Lost World with the Wii U DLC mod on PC, is there any point to doing the Yoshi and Zelda levels other than, omg look it's Zelda?
I think Sega is still self conscious of their pre-Colors 3D games. Maybe someday down the road it will get a remaster but not anytime soon.

I really like Sonic Mania but replaying it now, I’m really kind of dumbfounded how glitchy it can get, even years later after multiple patches. A real black eye on the game for me.

Is it really that bad? I don't remember it being very glitchy.

Is it really that bad? I don't remember it being very glitchy.
On act 2 of Titan Monarch I got screen crushed by nothing visible, and instead of dying and respawning (had multiple lives), the screen was stuck there. Had to reset and lost all my process in the Zone.

yall I just found out Gretchen Wieners is the voice of Elise and I cannot return that knowledge to the void

yall I just found out Gretchen Wieners is the voice of Elise and I cannot return that knowledge to the void

The voice actress for Merlina from Black Knight would go on to voice Clementine in the Telltale Walking Dead games.

Last edited:
If anybody here hasn’t gone to the sonic symphony, you have to try to make it. Genuinely one the most fun things I’ve had the privilege to attend

Back
Top Bottom