• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Film "The Day the Earth Blew Up: A Looney Tunes Movie" - Coming Soon

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him
Also known as the one Looney Tunes project that isn't cancelled/shelved (yet). First time a 100% animated Looney Tunes movie gets a theater release if you can believe it.

It is without any shame whatsoever, that I admit the "no cracks" joke has been highly effective on me

Also known as the one Looney Tunes project that isn't cancelled/shelved (yet). First time a 100% animated Looney Tunes movie gets a theater release if you can believe it.

It is without any shame whatsoever, that I admit the "no cracks" joke has been highly effective on me

jesus christ if this actually makes it to theaters I will be there.

I really wanna see Coyote V Acme still but I'll take any win for WB animation.

Also absolutely rolling at the HOA lady showing up in an exaggerated but still recognizable Mercedes G-Wagon. 🤣 The animators know what's up.

The animators know what's up.
According to the Youtube description, this is made by the same creative team as the 2020 Looney Tunes series. I don't know if you've already seen it, but it was really good (the first season at least, haven't seen the rest yet).

Oh be still my beating heart, I don't think I could take it if Zaslav gets his dirty grubby hands on this as a tax write-off.

Oh be still my beating heart, I don't think I could take it if Zaslav gets his dirty grubby hands on this as a tax write-off.
i'm assuming he's genuinely unaware it exists, it's still utterly bizarre to me that the IP seems to be the one that has been "written off" the most. (removing all of the shorts off HBO Max despite their historical significance, refusing to release Coyote vs. Acme despite the current chairman of DC Studios being involved with it's production.)

Back
Top Bottom