• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TCG: Silver Tempest Prerelease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Neutral

Chain Chomp
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
The Silver Tempest expansion to the Pokémon TCG is due to release next week on November 11th, with 190 cards added into the mix. However, on Friday, select retailers have started selling the Build & Battle Box so trainers can try out expansion before its official release date:

The Build & Battle Box includes:
  • 40-card mini-deck
  • 1 of 4 unique foil promo cards
  • 4 Silver Tempest booster packs
  • 1 deck building tip sheet

These are the possible promo cards in the box:

1667312037022.png
1667312065647.png
1667312109795.png
1667312121882.png

Lots of new Radiant pokémon but I'll probably fail pulling one. They seem to be as rare as the "Shining" pokémon of Neo Destiny set. I have yet to pull a radiant yet.

Lots of new Radiant pokémon but I'll probably fail pulling one. They seem to be as rare as the "Shining" pokémon of Neo Destiny set. I have yet to pull a radiant yet.
And here I am pulling them again and again. I’ve already pulled 2 Radiant Hinduism Sneaslers, 3 Radiant Greninjas, and a couple more.

I haven't seen Pokemon cards in.... many years, but are those promo cards what they look like these days?

I think they look great. The art styles harken back to old school Pokemon cards.

I haven't seen Pokemon cards in.... many years, but are those promo cards what they look like these days?

I think they look great. The art styles harken back to old school Pokemon cards.

There’s a very wide variety of the looks today, mainly because of the different card types and mechanisms (and also the artists ofc).

Here’s a visual preview of the new expansion (in JP) if you’re interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom