• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals Taco Bell is test-marketing (good and boneless) crispy chicken in a smaller "nugget" size

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
29015_crispy_chicken_taco_avocado_ranch_640x650.jpg

It's beautiful, isn't it?
Chicken the way it's meant to be eaten. Without the terrible bones getting in the way!

You get the choice between two lovely sauces. Creamy chipotle sauce or avocado ranch sauce. There's also naturally a combo box that gives you one of these, a Chalupa Supreme, a Beefy 5-Layer Burrito, a Crunchy Taco, and a medium fountain drink. :)

Hopefully this becomes a permanent item, and keeps the bone-in chicken as nothing more than a limited item never to be seen again.

Taco John's did this too, and heard mixed stuff on it. Taco Bell...not sure.

As one of the few people here who probably knows about Taco John's... the fried chicken items at TBell are significantly better. The avocado ranch is their best condiment.

Meat & Potato Burritos are still better than anything at TBell, and that will always be the case. Amen.

As one of the few people here who probably knows about Taco John's... the fried chicken items at TBell are significantly better. The avocado ranch is their best condiment.

Meat & Potato Burritos are still better than anything at TBell, and that will always be the case. Amen.
For real. I will forever love Taco John's meat and potato burrito! The oles and cheese sauce also are to die for. The breakfast is not bad either.

For real. I will forever love Taco John's meat and potato burrito! The oles and cheese sauce also are to die for. The breakfast is not bad either.
I've never had their breakfast! Taco Bell's breakfast is my favorite fast food breakfast, though, so I gotta try it soon. I'm away from TJ country right now and won't be home for a couple of weeks... but I'm absolutely going there when I get home lol.

I've never had their breakfast! Taco Bell's breakfast is my favorite fast food breakfast, though, so I gotta try it soon. I'm away from TJ country right now and won't be home for a couple of weeks... but I'm absolutely going there when I get home lol.
I'd do a TJ's thread, but feel we'd be the only ones to know of it.

the good chicken has been shrunk down to nugget size
a5fa27da61da5eff4a0f53f076e8ab1b

currently being test-marketed in Minneapolis, alongside two new dipping sauces.
Bell sauce and Jalapeño Honey Mustard. Bell sauce is made with tomatoes, red chiles, onion, and garlic, while Jalapeño Honey Mustard offers the heat of jalapeño peppers, tanginess of mustard and sweetness of honey.

Wow, this thread is old af. I somehow never caught it, lol.

I had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings the other night, and they accidentally brought me bone-in, instead of the boneless I ordered. I didn't mind, so I just ate my food, and... yeah, bone-in are tastier. Sorry Krvavi, I still support your preference (and will almost certainly keep ordering boneless over bone-in!), but you do in fact get better chicken in exchange for having to deal with the bones.
Taco... John's? Was Taco Bell not white enough already? :ROFLMAO:

Taco John's opened near me recently, and they're pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom