• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Taco Bell is adding wings (the bad bone-in kind) to their menu again on January 26th 2023

The discourse is real
  • Bone in wings are superior. This is Famiboards canon.
    I love boneless wings too, honestly.
    Not a good sign when the mods are disagreeing like this.

Needless to say, the bone-in enjoyers are wrong. There's zero extra flavor from ordering them like that, and not only do the bones get in the way of the delicious meat, they make a huge mess from everything (including your hands) getting covered in sauce.
    Not to mention the lower cost on top of avoiding those drawbacks!

Do you people deliberately choose to eat the poor frozen microwavable ones too, because the bones are just that "good"?
    spicy-classic-fried-chicken-14698.png

Also, describing boneless as a "slurry". Really? Everyone knows the pink slime thing is an urban legend. It's fresh chicken every step of the way! (y)

The garbage wings have arrived
  • Yep, it's time.
    IdsXARR.jpg

The good news is that the seasoning and the spicy ranch sauce is great!
    The bad news is that yes, these are indeed bone-in wings. So that means dealing with the utterly worthless bones that do nothing but get in the way of the meat. Imagine how fulfilling these would be if they went boneless~

Taco Bell has certainly done some good boneless fried chicken before. Once by doing chicken strips, and the second time by turning the taco shell itself into chicken.
    taco-bell-crispy-chicken-gostrips-test.jpg
    sub-buzz-22981-1485457470-14.png

So it shouldn't be unreasonable for them to take the seasoning they made for these "wings" and apply it to the real good stuff.

No, the wings aren't going to give you diarrhea.
  • I hope OP is okay. Twitter is memeing the wings

(old jokes)
    Of course i'm fine, i just threw the wings out after taking the pic!

But seriously, the "Taco Bell will destroy your asshole XD" jokes are embarrassing and overdone.
    and just because they made the boneheaded decision of selling bone-in food, it's not formulated any differently than the rest of their items.

Back
    Top Bottom