• Hello Guest, the results for the Game of the Year 2022 voting has now been finalised, and can be checked out here

Fun Club Taco Bell is adding wings (the bad bone-in kind) to their menu again on January 26th 2023

Jersh

#TeamJanuary
Developer
Taco-Bell-Brings-Back-Crispy-Chicken-Wings-678x381.jpg

yes, another round of this.
coming January 26th. just in time for the Super Bowl.

once again, it must be repeated that Taco Bell has added perfectly good boneless chicken to the menu before. so why go back to the terrible kind?
I tried these last time and they, like, actually kinda slapped.

Bad value tho

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I tried these last time and they, like, actually kinda slapped.

Bad value tho
That seems to be the trend these days with fast food in general. I've been eating less fast food for a while because it's not much cheaper than going to an actual restaurant.

jkm23

Octorok
Pronouns
He/Him
That seems to be the trend these days with fast food in general. I've been eating less fast food for a while because it's not much cheaper than going to an actual restaurant.
For me, zero point going fast food when fast casual is right there. Wawa quickcheck and even 7 11 have replaced them in the "cheap lunch" category. No joke, I live in a high col area and the local place that lets me put thousand island and jalapenos on a burger or whatever, costs exactly the same as Micky D's or burger King. $8. And they deliver!!

Jersh

#TeamJanuary
Developer
The premium stuff, yeah, but value menus are generally still a good deal compared to other places. I can get two $2 burritos and a $1 potato taco from Taco Bell and be satisfied (bonus points if it's happier hour and I can get a $1 drink). Wendy's 4 for 4 isn't quite as filling but it works. Burger King's mobile deals are generally solid.

That said, I've kinda taken to the Costco hot dog lol. It feels like it's free in this economy.

smoothies

Moblin
Pronouns
they / them
Bone-in wings were the first reason I became a vegetarian. A truly visceral experience...

In other taco bell news, my partner keeps accidentally ordering nacho fries and being disappointed when she's told they're discontinued. They should remove them from the menu then!

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The Taco Bell near me has been closed for renovations for like two months, otherwise I would have given these a try by now.

big lantern ghost

Unstuck in time
Pronouns
he/him
Taco Bell Canada has never had these, which is bullshit. Let me try your wings, dog!

Is it true Taco Bell in the US doesn’t have Fries Supreme?

Top Bottom