• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Pre-Release Street Fighter 6 [PS|XBS|PC] Pre-release Discussion Thread (Updates in Threadmarks)

em

Moblin
Pronouns
They/Them
Kimberly and Juri both look great. I wonder what kind of range Juri has on those dive kicks though, and how/if her moves charge. Not too keen on Kimberly’s “ultra”, but I do like the take on bushinryu overall.

xghost777

King B00 Fan
I’ve seen every trailer so far, but still wow, I’m fully blown away how good this game looks. These animations are excellent! From the two characters today, I’m most excited for Juri. Looks downright vicious with her attacks.

Leica

Bob-omb
Pronouns
he/him
Just look exception all around, Kimberly's movement looks sick especially. Glad Juri has some of her SF4 tools back (feel she just has everything from 4+5 now). Can't wait to see the rest of the roster in action.

Also
Ehnk0-xU8AAeJ-p.jpg

Rooster

Bob-omb
Am I the only one struck by just how exceptionally normal all these character names are?

It's not like they're the first SF characters like this. I mean... Ken. But so far the names seem like the least interesting part of the characters.

Brock Reiher

hold on to 'what if?'
the old characters are looking better than they did in sfv and the new characters keep replacing old characters I dislike. all good stuff

Top Bottom