• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Star Wars |ST| SW fans cannot help what they are. Their passion leaves a trail. The enthusiasm for Star Wars is like an itch. They cannot help it.

Couldn’t watch it with sound on
Yeah, I gotcha. I'm usually in the same boat. I'm not thrilled about this trend of releasing news or articles as videos, because I'm seldom in a position to watch a video with sound but am always able to read something quickly. I even tried to google what the new release date is and the articles about the change pointed to the video, without stating in the written article that the damn change was.

Anyway.

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda surprised they didn't rush this to release on May 4. But apparently they needed the time, since they just pushed it out two days. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I gotcha. I'm usually in the same boat. I'm not thrilled about this trend of releasing news or articles as videos, because I'm seldom in a position to watch a video with sound but am always able to read something quickly. I even tried to google what the new release date is and the articles about the change pointed to the video, without stating in the written article that the damn change was.

Anyway.

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda surprised they didn't rush this to release on May 4. But apparently they needed the time, since they just pushed it out two days. 🤷‍♂️
At least watch this with sound though:

😜

I feel like the thumbnail pretty much says it all tho
star-wars-smarter.gif

Give it up, everyone, for Coleman Trebor:

Tonight we pay our respects.

@chocolate_supra

@Legion of Primes

@Josh5890

@xghost777

@Ozeiyo

@Imitatio

@KilgoreWolfe

@samouraï

@Irene

@JazzPotatoes

@famicorpse

@jkm23

Edit: Video is literally only 17 seconds long so watch it!

Is that the full extent of his screentime?

I didn’t mention it early in the thread, but when I was young I used to collect Star Wars action figures. Had a bunch of original trilogy ones and a good number for the Phantom Menace. Only got Jango and a Clone trooper for episode 2. Anyway this guy would make a good action figure.

Is that the full extent of his screentime?

I didn’t mention it early in the thread, but when I was young I used to collect Star Wars action figures. Had a bunch of original trilogy ones and a good number for the Phantom Menace. Only got Jango and a Clone trooper for episode 2. Anyway this guy would make a good action figure.
A fine addition to add to your collection.

Anyone looking forward to any of these?

So far, the games that are announced are...

KOTOR Remake

EA First-Person Shooter

The Mandalorian spin-off game

Jedi Fallen Order sequel

Star Wars Eclipse (sike?)

Ubisoft open-world Star Wars game

EA RTS (I think from Firaxis)

Star Wars Hunters

Which ones are you looking forward to?

For me, it would be: Star Wars Hunters, Jedi Fallen Order sequel, The Mandalorian spin-off game, and KOTOR remake.

KOTOR Remake

EA First-Person Shooter

Jedi Fallen Order sequel

Star Wars Hunters

For me, it would be: Star Wars Hunters, Jedi Fallen Order sequel, The Mandalorian spin-off game, and KOTOR remake.

About all of them, especially KOTOR

KOTOR Remake

EA First-Person Shooter

Jedi Fallen Order sequel

Star Wars Hunters

Tbh not that interested in any of them
Maybe the fallen order sequel but I didn’t love the first game that much so it depends a lot on what they do to improve it. Lego Star Wars seems like the only one I’m gonna get tbh

It's always KOTOR...

Why is it never...

"Gee, I suuuure could use a Galaxies remake over more TOR MMO!"

...But hey, at least we all got KOTOR 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7!

Kotor just blew my mind when I first played. I played a lot of star wars games and it's by far my favorite

Hoping that FPS is republic commando related

I'd very much like a trailer for Jedi 2 this year. The first game was rough around the edges but overall a fantastic experience. If the sequel makes the right improvements it could be phenomenal.

Lego Star Wars is turning out to be great based on the reviews, will get it later but it’s definitely on my radar for sure

KOTOR Remake

EA First-Person Shooter

Jedi Fallen Order sequel

Star Wars Hunters

Honestly? Not really any of them. I'll have to see what Ubisoft's game and the KOTOR remake look like, but nothing there is really doing anything for me. I hated Jedi: Fallen Order, and I'm not convinced the Mandalorian game is a real thing. Quantic Dream can fuck off, so no love for Eclipse. Not into shooters or online games, so that bumps off a bunch of the rest.

Just not really vibing with most Star Wars games nowadays. That's fine, though, since the TV shows and Sequel Trilogy have kept me happy.

Now that's what I call quality content
This is the part where I say:

"Damn! That one person with some editing did it much better than the professionals at Lucasfilm! Yeah, really showed 'em!"

Now, I shall commence to say it:

Ahem

Damn! That one person with some editing did it much better than the professionals at Lucasfilm! Yeah, really showed 'em!

Its his Chidori's theme song, the one he plays in his head.

He just wants everyone to bop to his bangers but his lightening hurts ppl instead : (

The tragedy of Darth Sidious the DJ

Its his Chidori's theme song, the one he plays in his head.

He just wants everyone to bop to his bangers but his lightening hurts ppl instead : (

The tragedy of Darth Sidious the DJ
It's not a story Jedi fanboys would tell you.

That's right.

The Sith are actually victims.

They're the good guys and Jedi are the real villains!

Grrr

Back
Top Bottom