• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Splatoon 3 |ST| The Mammal with the Three Golden Eggs (Sizzle Season 2024 announced)

What would you do at the world's end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Along those lines, what losing yet another series 0-3 looks like on my end:

A combination of playing on tilt and coming in clutch and it not mattering to the ultimate outcome either way.

MY EXPLOSHER BRETHREN šŸ¤

I don't use it as much as I used to but it's so satisfying when you get into a groove. Those splats looked awesome, its a shame that good effort didn't pull through in terms of the series.

MY EXPLOSHER BRETHREN šŸ¤

I don't use it as much as I used to but it's so satisfying when you get into a groove. Those splats looked awesome, its a shame that good effort didn't pull through in terms of the series.

/bucket bump

I would have happily lost the series if the attempted trick shot on the Luna on the grate had landed. Alas, they dropped too quickly.

Hammerhead and Barnacle renovations!

and new Grizzco weapon for Big Big Run.

Two map reworks (+ whatever's going on with Scorch) this update is really nice to see. It looks like Hammerhead is by far the more substantial of the two here - it seems that the spawn area is being shortened (good), as well as them adding two more approach options out of mid potentially. Allowing for more than just the one path would certainly go a long way towards fixing that map's issues and might actually make it fun.

As for Barnacle, it seems to just change the mid platform and add another path into mid. The image actually shows us the extent of the rework, with the middle blocks looking a bit different and having a way to get into mid from the snipe area. Unfortunately, said path seems to be a one-way drop unless the pole is paintable from the other sides, which seems overall like it's still for the better but also ultimately not going to accomplish too much.

Interestingly the new Grizzco appears to be a Splatling when scraps for a Grizzco Roller had previously been datamined.

They will add a flank to Hammerhead Bridge! (green rectangle at the bottom)
GOTuLkiaYAAtc6N

They will add a flank to Hammerhead Bridge! (green rectangle at the bottom)
GOTuLkiaYAAtc6N
The green area at the top would also indicate to me that they'll make that traversable both ways instead of being a drop. If we do end up with three ways to approach that'd be huge, and even just having two would go a long way over the hell that is current Hammerhead

The green area at the top would also indicate to me that they'll make that traversable both ways instead of being a drop. If we do end up with three ways to approach that'd be huge, and even just having two would go a long way over the hell that is current Hammerhead
I think so! Which is great news! At first, the trailer seemed like they were done with content, but here we go!
I'm so happy they will try to balance most of the maps :)

This may just be the best season yet, quality-wise
Easily, especially if it's the last one (it's looking like it)

Hope they can squeeze in some renovations for Hammerhead Bridge as well cause while I don't mind it, some changes are needed.

Edit: Oh it's getting renovated?!?! I missed that tweet!

Easily, especially if it's the last one (it's looking like it)

Hope they can squeeze in some renovations for Hammerhead Bridge as well cause while I don't mind it, some changes are needed.

Edit: Oh it's getting renovated?!?! I missed that tweet!
We'll get something in September. I think at the very least one extra season is on the table (Final Fest + some Reworks + Sheldon's Picks).

I can let you know my picks.

It's six different kits of Jet Squelcher and one Bloblobber with Splash Wall and Trizooka to keep them all in check. You're welcome, Splatoon 3.

Sad that I won't be able to play the Big Big Run for more than an hour or so. Here's hoping the triumvirate will appear outside of it

Is Callie the spokeswoman for an architectural firm? Does she own the architectural firm? Either way, thank you for the changes, Callie.

It's spoofing the thumbnail of an actual announcement by NEXCO West, which apparently operates expressways and toll roads in Japan. This ad, too, looks to be announcing that an expressway will be under construction. As such she's probably just being an actress and doing actress things by starring in ads.

Back
Top Bottom