• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

News Special versions of 3 Kirby games available now on SNES Online

Brock Reiher

"The Real Deal"
Meta Knights Revenge is by far the best part of Superstar, but unlocking it requires you beating the Cave Offensive which is by far the worst. This is really cool

shoptroll

Chain Chomp
Contributor
Pronouns
he/him
Meta Knights Revenge is by far the best part of Superstar, but unlocking it requires you beating the Cave Offensive which is by far the worst. This is really cool
You don't have to get all the treasures though, just beat the final boss.

Red Monster

Rawr
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. I recently played Super Star and GCO was my least-favorite part. Luckily I was able to rush through it in about an hour. Meta Knight's Revenge was freaking awesome though, so it was worth it!

I think there was not a single one of those special releases that was interesting.
No real QOL benefits that cant be optained by playing the game,
no real changes.

Knowing what people have done with patches and romhacks of NES and SNES games, those special editions feel just pointless to me.

(And i like the great cave ofensive...)

Bulletbill10

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him/His
That's not really what they're supposed to be though. They're just shortcuts for folks that want to "skip to the good part" of certain games or see something that they may not have the time/effort for.

Top Bottom